Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dokan Dashboard Navigation Problem

Dokan Dashboard Navigation Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

isuedtirol
    Participant

Hello there,
    I use Dokan and your Theme and just updated your theme to 6.3.1. But with this the navigation-sidebar in the vendor dashboard has a problem. The background-color of the sidebar gets stretched the whole page.

I hope this is easy fixable and wont happen again, since this doesn’t give a professional look to our vendors.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,
    Julian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is how the Dokan dashboard looks by default. You can check with other themes and see the same look. Also, Dokan developers asked us personally not to redesign their dashboard which is why we don’t have any special styles there.

Kind Regards

isuedtirol
    Participant

Hello, but before I updated your theme, the background-color of the sidebar in the vendor dashboard wasn’t stretched the whole page, like now.

But I will get in contact with the Dokan support, maybe they know what to do.

Best wishes and thanks!
    Julian

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

During update development, Dokan developers sent us a list of changes that we need to make to become Dokan verified on their site. One of these changes is was to add background to the navigation sidebar (This how it looks in default Dokan theme https://prnt.sc/eHZdbj_EQlP1).

You can remove this background by adding the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings, but these changes cant be added to the theme update since from now this is required by Dokan.

body.dokan-dashboard .dokan-dash-sidebar {
    	background-color: transparent;
    }

Kind regards

isuedtirol
    Participant

Thanks alot for your quick and helpful support. With this code the sidebar looks like before.

I think Dokan messed something up with the sidebar, but thanks to your help it looks now like before!

Best wishes and thanks again,
    Julian

Ps. Before I bought your theme I was wondering why you have that many happy customers. Now I can clearly see why 🙂

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)