Home Forums Basel support forum Dokan- not responsive

Dokan- not responsive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

manik
    Participant

Hi Team,

Can you please check the site URL mentioned, using dokan and the menu in mobile view is not responsive. It would be nice, if the menu could be opened like the main menu in mobile view, the slider effect would be great. The menu I’m talking about is “Product categories”

Hello,

Docan plugin does not provide responsiveness for this sidebar. http://prntscr.com/jt7we7

What would you like to get? Where should go the sidebar on mobile? We can make it 100% in width

Best Regards

manik
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Thank you for reverting quickly, really appreciate it.

Is something like main menu possible? The main menu opens in the slide manner in the mobile view, can we attain something like that? If yes, that will be great.

Hello,

If Docan does not provide an option to open these categories in the sliding sidebar it is hardly possible without customizations.

I can only provide CSS to make it 100% width on mobile.

Best Regards

manik
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for reverting. If this is not supported with Dokan, I’ll try with yith multivendor. I was testing yith multivendor, can we add a sidebar at the vendor page there? I was not able to add the sidebar on the vendor page, cannot find any widget position for vendor page. Any help on this will be really appreciated.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence the setting of other plugins. Please refer to the documentation of the plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)