Home Forums WoodMart support forum Duplicate product title

Duplicate product title

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jacky
    Participant

Hello, I have purchased and installed the woodmart template, I really like it, your design is great, my question is:
    1. On the product display page, the title and product category are repeated. I just want to keep a title (red box), and delete the duplicate title (green box). How should I set it?
    2. What is the template file for the product display page? Where should I set it up?
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) If you want to keep title which is in the red box and delete the box with the green border then use the below css code in Theme Options >> Custom CSS:

h1.product_title.entry-title{
    display:none;
    }

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/khdHSPt

In case if you want to delete the red box and keeps the green box title then use the below css in Theme Options >> Custom Css:

nav.woocommerce-breadcrumb{
    }

2) The template file of the product display page is:
    wp-content\themes\woodmart\woocommerce>> single-product.php

Best Regards

jacky
    Participant

OK, thank you very much, I can achieve my goal, and ask a few more questions:
    1. How to write if you just delete the title (retain the product parent link, keep the link)?
    2. I found the template for the product display page, but there seems to be nothing to modify. Can’t it be as convenient as modifying “Pages”?
    For example, if I don’t want to display the footer in the product display page, where should I modify it?

jacky
    Participant

In addition, the color of the button scrolled to the top is always gray, how to change the color, tried for a long time is a failure, thank you again

Hello

1) Sorry, but I did not understand your question properly. Can you please explain with the help of the screenshot so I will give you the proper solution. Which parent link you are talking about?

2) In the single product template file most of the sections are included from some other files. So you can not directly edit them, but you can edit that including part. As you want to remove the footer from the file then you just have to comment or delete this line from the file <?php get_footer( 'shop' ); ?> at line #41.

3) To change the color of the button scrolled to the top you have to insert the below css in Theme Setting >> CUSTOM CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.scrollToTop.button-show{
    color:red;
    background:black;
    }

I have used the color as red and background as black just to set an example for you. You can change the colors as per your requirements.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/cHIbupo

Best Regards.

jacky
    Participant

HI, thank you for your prompt reply, I am very happy.
    1. Sorry to forget the screenshot for you, keep the parent directory link, delete this title, is the purpose I want.
    2, scroll to the top of the color settings I learned, but the effect looks very simple, you can set the mouse to move past the color will change.
    3. I did something bad. I didn’t know what was set up yesterday. Now, all the links on my website will be automatically added (?v=1c2903397d88). I am sure that there is no such thing. How should I recover?
    Thank you for your patience

Attachments:

jacky
    Participant

I have tried repeatedly and failed. I still can’t hide the brand on the product display page. <?php get_footer( ‘shop’ ); ?>, this code should hide the entire footer. How can I hide the brand display? The content of the red box in the picture

Attachments:

Hello

1) To keep the parent directory link and delete this title from the breadcrumb. Please insert the below css in Theme Setting >> CUSTOM CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.single-breadcrumbs-wrapper span.breadcrumb-last{
    }

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/pQbLU4X

2) If you want to apply hover effect on that scroll to top button use the below css in Theme Setting >> CUSTOM CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.scrollToTop.button-show:hover {
      background-color: yellow;
    }

3) Could you please share your site url so i can check your links. As you said that you did something and you forget those changes and now your links destroyed. Try to undo just those changes that you made yesterday. This will fix the issue.

4) To hide the brand row only from the single product page. Please insert the below css in Theme Setting >> CUSTOM CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.single-product .brands-widget .brand-item{
    }

Best Regards

jacky
    Participant

OK, with your help, I have solved many problems, thank you very much.

jacky
    Participant

I am very happy to tell you that my problem has been solved. The following is the solution, which may be useful to you in the future.

Sound’s Really Great!.. 🙂
    And thanks for sharing the solution of your last issue with us..
    Surely it will help us as well.

Feel Free to write back if you need further assistance, I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Have a Fantastic Day 🙂

Topic Closed.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Duplicate product title’ is closed to new replies.