Home Forums WoodMart support forum Duplicating product that has client review

Duplicating product that has client review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I had a product containing some client review. I just split this product into 2 so that the variations have more sense.

In the duplicate product, the review tab shows the count 0 for the number of reviews but when I open the tab, no reviews is being displayed and there is link to the original product to display the reviews in the other product.

I’ve just cleaned up the reviews in that other product and still it’s not normal.

How can I fix this please?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Even if you check well on the shop page, the stars are shown “fixed” on the page instead of being shown upon hover

Hello,

As your duplicate product did not shown the correct number of reviews. There is a review but still it displays “0” in the review tab. Have you used some third party plugin for product duplication?

That might be possible that the products duplicated successfully but did not update the database for the reviews of those duplicate products.

Also I test both of those products by adding test reviews. But still the number of reviews shown zero in tab title.

Could you please deactivate all of your third party plugins and then check back. Because it seems some of your third party plugins conflict with default WooCommerce functionality. Because reviews is a part of WooCommerce plugin.

If you do not want to display fixed star ratings in shop page items. Then try to use some different style for product grid from Theme Settings >> Shop >> PRODUCTS STYLES >> Hover on product.

Best Regards.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I just approved the comments you made then deleted them. THe count now is back to normal, so I guess ya it was an issue of update in database.

You can close this ticket, thanks

Sound’s Great!..

I’m glad that you fixed it by yourself. You are the best!!!.

Feel free to write back for further assistance. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Duplicating product that has client review’ is closed to new replies.