Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor after update does not work properly

Elementor after update does not work properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

beno
    Participant

Hello
    Two days ago there was an update for Elementor Pro but after the update Elementor does not work properly, all sections that were set to full readiness are now set to box and they cannot be set to full readiness again
    screen shot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

If you see the same on the default theme, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

beno
    Participant

I have passed the suggested solution you recommended unfortunately the problem still exists

Hello,

Please contact the Elementor support on this issue, try to disable the child theme, and check, perhaps your customization causes the reason.

WoodMart theme is 100% compatible with the Elementro, however, it does not influence the builder operation.

Best Regards

beno
    Participant

Hello
    I contacted Elementor Support and they looked into the problem and that is Elementor’s answer
    the support from elementor mean the errors come from the theme, the mobile version also does not work properly watch a screen shot
    the carousel navigation is missing on the right-hand side, the picture is always incorrect.
    Please help me

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your reply

I can see you are using a 3rd party widget there which probably coming from your theme https://prnt.sc/15g733x

As we have no control over coding for third-party plugins nor themes, we highly recommend that you report this issue to the support team for this themes so they may further troubleshoot and provide any recommendation (or possible fix) to resolve this issue.

For more information about our support scope: What don’t we support?

Hope you will understand

Kind Regards,
    Ferdous
    Technical Support Tier 2

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate the option in the section: https://prnt.sc/15m2mnf and change the padding: https://prnt.sc/15m2o1u

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

beno
    Participant

Hello
    please have a look at the screen shot I did everything you suggested, but the problem in the mobile version is still there, a white border in the right side, how can I fix it
    thank you in advance

Attachments:

Hello,

Please set “OFF” for “Disable OWL Carousel script on mobile devices” in the Theme Settings > Performance > JS.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)