Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor-pro cart page messed up

Elementor-pro cart page messed up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rafaelnlsilva22
    Participant

Hi, I have elementor-pro and woodmart theme for my website.
    My cart page is messed up with the elementor-pro cart element.
    I already tested inactivete all plugins besides elementor, elementor-pro, woocommerce, and active it again one by one, but the issue remains.
    I believe there is an uncompatibility between woodmart theme and elementor-pro cart.
    Please I need help to solve that problem. thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

rafaelnlsilva22
    Participant

Hi, i live watch those two themes you said, Storefront witch im sending prints, and 1 other print of twenty-twenty but in this one i couldnt find a way to reach my cart page, so i sent product page. Anyway stills messed up, idk but seems not to be any plugin cuz i already deactivate all of them besides elementor and woocommerce.
    I toke off all my css codes to see if it could be some of them, but nothing.. stills messy and i dont have any css for that specific cart page or widget. I think is something between woodmart theme and elemetor-pro cart.

I hope you can help me, im struggling to solve this.

thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you grant me access to the admin dashboard and authorize the deactivation of plugins? Once the testing is done, we will reactivate everything.

Kind Regards

rafaelnlsilva22
    Participant

ok, i will if you have a step how i do that in the right way please send me.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, I need access with admin functions. You can share the credentials via the private area (that is below the message area.)

https://take.ms/4p6Ju

Kind Regards

rafaelnlsilva22
    Participant

Hi, im sharing the acsses. thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that you cannot use elements from Elementor Pro in the Layouts or vice versa, in general, such pages will not work well. So you need to create a cart page by using either only our elements in Layouts or via Elementor Pro with their elements.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need further clarification on anything.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)