Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Pro dynamic content disappearing from category pages after Ajax filter

Elementor Pro dynamic content disappearing from category pages after Ajax filter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kedm
    Participant

Hi,

I have constructed the category page template by using an HTML block in the “Shop filters content type” setting.

The HTML block consists of a banner which has a background image that is pulled by Elementor Pro dynamic content. It pulls the “Category Image”.

Bellow the banner are filters (WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav). Ajax is on. When using the filters the Category Image disappears. Is there any way to make this work or is there a better solution? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kedm
    Participant

Addition

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are so happy that you were successful with your previous project! This website also looks promising.

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_filter( 'woodmart_elementor_content_file_css', '__return_false' );

Kind Regards

kedm
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried adding the snippet but unfortunately it didn’t work.

Are there any other possible solutions?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin and FTP access and we will check it deeper.

kedm
    Participant

Here:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t find the reason why the background image doesn’t work. But if you add it as a regular image it works correctly. Try to use this method instead of the background.

kedm
    Participant

Fantastic, I will use the image method. Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Elementor Pro dynamic content disappearing from category pages after Ajax filter’ is closed to new replies.