Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error 500 when editing/viewing demo products, Elementor

Error 500 when editing/viewing demo products, Elementor

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Hi,
    I ran into the following problem: after loading the demo site, when editing demo products using Elementor, this constructor does not load and gives an error (see screenshot). When opening this product via the link in the store, error 500 appears (internal server error).

I tried disabling plugins, but it didn’t help. I checked the error log and found these kind of lines there:

2024/03/27 22:44:25 [error] 3188665#3188665: *1949736214 open() "/***/mydomain/httpdocs/mclogo5536fc9343e9ab0aca071354084dd3cc.jpg" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: (IP), server:mydomain, request: "GET /mclogo5536fc9343e9ab0aca071354084dd3cc.jpg HTTP/2.0", host: "mydomain", referrer: "https://mydomain/product/ornare-auctor/"

This path is definitely wrong: mydomain/httpdocs/mclogo5536fc9343e9ab0aca071354084dd3cc.jpg

We need your help, all demo products created with Elementor open with an error.
    The error log in attach.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

More screenshots

Attachments:

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

By the method of scientific poking, I found that the problem completely disappears with missing attributes of the product. There are no attributes – it works even with Slider Revolution.

A 100% problematic Brand attribute. The error does not appear with the color attribute, but it is not displayed either. Screenshot in attach.

In total, at the moment it turns out that error 500 occurs when using the Brand attribute. As soon as the attributes are removed from the product, the display of this product becomes correct and editing in Elementor becomes available.

Attachments:

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

The good news.
    I have determined that the cause of error 500 is the HTML block ID 228. It doesn’t open in Elementor with error 500. I do not know what is in this block and do not understand the meaning of installing it in the description section of each brand. Perhaps this is an outdated element that causes a conflict with modern software.

As for the Color variation, WooCommerce has created simple products, not variable ones. I specified the settings as for a variable product – and the Color attribute began to appear as expected.

To summarize, the reason for error 500 is contained in the HTML block ID 228. This should not have negative consequences for the entire site. I don’t need this block, so I’ll just delete it and be done with it.

At the same time, I suggest you adjust the demo content and exclude the problematic element from it.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Thanks for reaching to us and sharing details.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Hi, Hung Pham!
    This 500 error haunts me.

First of all, I am reporting another detected error in the widgets section of the console. A lot of widgets are not disclosed, error notifications are pouring in, which need to be looked at in the developer tools. Check this!

Next, I edit the HTML block for the first column of the basement (where the logo, address and contacts are) in Elementor. Update button – Elementor returns error 500. And now all the pages have fallen with this error. OK, let’s disable the buggy widget – the Widgets page crashes with error 500. Suddenly. I want to edit the HTML block again (from the console) and it doesn’t open! Elementor crashes with 500 error.

Next, I edit the HTML block for the first column of the basement (where the logo, address and contacts are) in Elementor. Update button – Elementor returns error 500. And now all the pages have fallen with this error. OK, let’s disable the buggy widget – the Widgets page crashes with error 500. Suddenly. I want to edit the HTML block again (from the console) and it doesn’t open! Elementor crashes with 500 error.

While I’m waiting for your answer, I’ll figure out how to work around the problem.

Attachments:

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

It remains stable

Attachments:

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Check this too

At select custom resolution for image/svg Elementor is fall.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Thanks for details.

Please send me temporary FTP info (server, username, password, port) to Private Content area.

I will enable debug log and check this issue more deeply. Also, would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Ok, thanks.

I don’t mind if you disable additional plugins like Loco, Yoast and SafeSVG. We are working on the site itself, this is the main site and we need to open it soon. Clearfy need for loading images optimization and tranlatiration.

Please, just in case, tell us the time and date of debugging, preferably in Moscow (UTC +3 time zone)

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Thanks for details.

1. Widgets errors

Try to install the Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

2. 500 error issue

I can update footer without any issues, please watch recorded video https://go.screenpal.com/watch/cZfnioVsijm and double check.

Regards,

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

1. I will check Classic Widgets.

2. 500 error issue
    Watch this video https://disk.yandex.ru/i/C6ZK7HOPbWMRAw

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

I checked.
    Classic Widget is an acceptable solution.

500 error issue
    The only thing that has changed is the image size of the Image/SVG block. After that, no matter how hard I tried to roll back the changes, Elementor crashed. I had to recreate the necessary block to restore its functionality. Please be careful when working with HTML blocks and test on copies or new test blocks.

Video 500 error issue: https://disk.yandex.ru/i/C6ZK7HOPbWMRAw

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

I found something.
    As I said, the Elementor fall when you set a custom image size. I was wondering what is being added to the block structure. It turns out that if you remove the image size arguments, the Elementor restore their work. I hope this information will be useful in debugging.

Attachments:

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

And there are id 228 HTML-block

[{"id":"13713fd","elType":"container","settings":{"content_position":"top","structure":"20","flex_direction":"row","flex_align_items":"stretch","flex_gap":{"size":20,"column":"20","row":"20","unit":"px"},"flex_direction_tablet":"column","scroll_y":-80},"elements":[{"id":"39e7adc","elType":"container","settings":{"_column_size":"33","width_tablet":{"size":"100","unit":"%"},"column_sticky_offset":"50","scroll_y":"-80","content_width":"full","width":{"unit":"%","size":33,"sizes":[]}},"elements":[{"id":"bb55d52","elType":"widget","settings":{"image":{"url":"https:\/\/domain\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/08\/brand-klober.png","id":225,"alt":"","source":"library"},"image_size":"custom","image_custom_dimension":{"width":"170","height":"50"},"scroll_y":-80},"elements":[],"widgetType":"wd_image_or_svg"},{"id":"d83e2eb","elType":"widget","settings":{"text":"<p>Parturient ut id tellus vulputatre ac ultrlices a part ouriesnt sapien dignissim <a href=\"#\"><strong>partu rient<\/strong><\/a> a a inter drum vehicula. Ornare metus laoreet tincidunt <a href=\"#\"><strong>eros rolem<\/strong><\/a> tristique pretium malada.<\/p>","_padding":{"unit":"px","top":"0","right":"0","bottom":"25","left":"0","isLinked":false},"scroll_y":-80,"_border_border":"solid","_border_width":{"unit":"px","top":"0","right":"0","bottom":"1","left":"0","isLinked":false},"_border_color":"#81818133"},"elements":[],"widgetType":"wd_text_block"},{"id":"8694cfc","elType":"widget","settings":{"text":"<p><em>Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.<\/em><\/p>","typography_typography":"custom","typography_font_size":{"unit":"px","size":16,"sizes":[]},"scroll_y":-80},"elements":[],"widgetType":"wd_text_block"},{"id":"9b1b478","elType":"widget","settings":{"style":"link","align":"left","text":"MORE PRODUCTS","scroll_y":"-80"},"elements":[],"widgetType":"wd_button"}],"isInner":true},{"id":"29004a6","elType":"container","settings":{"_column_size":"66","hide_mobile":"hidden-phone","hide_tablet":"hidden-tablet","width_tablet":{"size":"100","unit":"%"},"column_sticky_offset":"50","scroll_y":"-80","content_width":"full","width":{"unit":"%","size":67,"sizes":[]}},"elements":[{"id":"707ca18","elType":"widget","settings":{"title":"","items_per_page":"3","product_hover":"info-alt","columns":{"size":"3","unit":"px","sizes":[]},"order":"ASC","scroll_y":"-80"},"elements":[],"widgetType":"wd_products"}],"isInner":true}],"isInner":false}]

As you can see, code contain phrase “”image_size”:”custom”,”image_custom_dimension”:{“width”:”170″,”height”:”50″}” – reason error 500

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Thanks for details.

I enabled debug log, but no log file were created. You can check below methods:

+ Ensure that the hosting environment meets the minimum requirements for the theme https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/themes-requirements-space/

+ Increase the PHP memory limit and execution time values.

+ Contact to hosting providers and ask them to give you a server error log to check what is wrong.

Please let me know in case any further assistance is needed from our side.

Regards,

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Hi, Hung Pham!

What exactly did you do? Is there an error 500 on the site again, the main page does not open (the system itself is functioning, the maintenance plugin is working)?

Send you error log in attach.
    Hosting environment meets the minimum requirements – yes, see screenshot/

Attachments:

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Please turn off debugging mode and roll back the changes. All my internal pages with a bad HTML block won’t open with error 500.
    I need to open a website in the near future at the request of the client. These tech jobs stop the processes.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Thanks for sharing debug log.

I enabled debug function to check the log file, but it was not generated so I have turned it off.

Regarding log file, it showed below issue

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "ABSPATH" in /home/httpd/vhosts/forward-plitka.ru/httpdocs/wp-settings.php:33

Please contact your hosting provider to fix this from their side.

Regards,

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Thanks. I don’t understand why the site doesn’t open with 500 error? Can you take a look? Or is it because of the specified error in wp-settings.php ?
    I use PHP 8.1

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

wp-settings.php

32: global $wp_version, $wp_db_version, $tinymce_version, $required_php_version, $required_mysql_version, $wp_local_package;
    33: require ABSPATH . WPINC . '/version.php';
    34: require ABSPATH . WPINC . '/compat.php';
    35: require ABSPATH . WPINC . '/load.php';

Row 33 is require ABSPATH . WPINC . ‘/version.php’;
    What should be done with it?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Please contact your hosting provider to fix this from their side, or downgrade PHP to 8.0 version and check again.

I will pass this topic to our developer more deeply check, let me know results.

Regards,

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

Thank you, Hung Pham!
    I am currently communicating with the hosting technical support. I will unsubscribe as soon as there is news, and I am really waiting for a response from your development team.

iamdeniszotov
    Participant

So, I downgraded PHP to 7.4 version – issue disappear. Checking on PHP 8.0 was also successful. Thus, it turns out that some of the Elementor scripts are not optimized for PHP 8.1.

I am staying on PHP 8 and hope that a software update will be released in the future, which will fix this error.

While I was setting up the site, I had a suggestion to improve the theme, I will make it a separate topic

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi iamdeniszotov,

Thanks for keep me updated on this.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Error 500 when editing/viewing demo products, Elementor’ is closed to new replies.