Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › ERROR IN THE PAGE
ERROR IN THE PAGE
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Aizaz Imtiaz Awan.
January 27, 2023 at 1:25 am #438132
Hello, good afternoon. Thank you for your support so far. It has been very helpful to me.
I am presenting some problems with the page, I would like to know if you can help me.
– I present an error in the translation
– I present an error in “return to the store” SHOPPING CART, (I MARK YOU IN THE IMAGE)
THE MOST IMPORTANT
– I present an error in the registration form since the password option does not exist, and that causes it to redirect to an email that never reaches the user
And what’s more, at the time of finalizing the purchase, the email never arrives
You can help me with that
If you could be so kind as to improve the browsing speed settings, especially for mobile browsing
PLEASE ASK YOU TO HELP ME, SINCE I DON’T UNDERSTAND MUCH ABOUT CODES
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 27, 2023 at 1:44 pm #438276
1- Regarding the Translation concern, please elaborate more what exact issue are you facing? With some Screenshots and Page URLs for better understanding.
2- The Return to Shop button issue is now also resolved on your Site. It seems that the Shop page wasn’t created correctly on your Site, so we recreated the Page and now the issue gets resolved.
3- Regarding the password field appearance on the Register page, it was by default checked to “When creating an account, send the new user a link to set their password” under the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy tab > Account creation > so we have unchecked that and now the Password field will appear on the Register area: https://snipboard.io/M569KR.jpg
Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.
Best Regards.January 31, 2023 at 6:20 am #439148
Thank you for your support, they were errors that were bothering
Regarding the translation error, I am sending you a screenshot, so you can see the corrections. Thank you
Before I forget, you could simulate a purchase, there is a detail
in which at the time of finalizing your purchase you do not receive the receipt by email you can review it.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 31, 2023 at 2:17 pm #439275
Regarding receiving Emails for the orders, as you know this is handled by WooCommerce itself. The theme doesn’t influence it. So, you can contact WooCommerce in this regard or check how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
2. Please use the Loco translate plugin on your site. After installing the plugin please Navigate to Loco >> Themes >> Woodmart >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
Also, please Navigate to Loco >> Plugins >> Woocommerce >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
Also, please Navigate to Loco >> Plugins >> Woodmart-Core >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
1. Custom (recommended)
2. This is Loco’s protected folder under “wp-content/languages/loco/” which is safe from automatic updates and provides priority over the above locations.
If this folder doesn’t exist you may need to create it and ensure it has the correct permissions.
If the issue still exists then please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.
For more information please read the theme documentation here:
Tagged: Thank you for your support
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register