Home Forums WoodMart support forum error with product card and display product

error with product card and display product

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Biishop
    Participant

Dear admin

When i have update Woodmart Ver 6.1 – My website is show some error such as below image i attched
    1 – in a product page don’t display button ” add to cart ”
    2 – The color of the selling price is not correct
    3 – don’t show % discount on products

I think there are many more errors. how to fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Biishop
    Participant

Dear admin

I I send my information website. And now i have error display Mobile bottom navbar

please help me fix it. Thank you !

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Biishop
    Participant

Dear admin

I deactivate almost the third party plugins ( only have Woocommerce plugin ). But the problem isn’t solve. When i used Woodmart Ver 6.0.4 every thing it ok !. I think your version 6.1.0 to more error

Thank you !

Attachments:

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Biishop
    Participant

Dear admin

I have attach FTP information of my website

Thank you !

Hello,

I have deactivated the Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin and
    LiteSpeed ​​Cache and i see this menu on both home page and Wish page: https://gyazo.com/b6200d846e7757f49676d3873445d8fa

WoodMart recent version allows configuring the settings for mobile view in the Theme Settings https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/woodmart-update-6-0-explained/ and create a light template for the mobile view and set in the page: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#1623616599233-a702c42c-4532

Best Regards

Biishop
    Participant

Dear admin

My problems seem to have been resolved.May I ask if I have deactivate the Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin Has a bad effect on SEO?

Thank you !

Hello,

It depends on the method the plugin creates a mobile view. We have not studied the plugin, you would better consult an SEO expert. If the page URL does not change on mobile it would not influence as far as I know, but I am not an SEO expert.

Best Regards

Biishop
    Participant

Dear admin

I understand. Close topic

Thank you !

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘error with product card and display product’ is closed to new replies.