Home Forums WoodMart support forum Exclude image from lazy load

Exclude image from lazy load

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

blt
    Participant

Hello,
    how do I exclude an image from being Lazy loaded (your theme settingsm no other plugin).

BR

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This option works globally for all images on the website and there is no option to exclude some particular image from being lazy loaded.

Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I understand there is no UI setting to exclude images but then please provide instead a custom code to add into the theme functions.php, so we can manually exclude image.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is not possible either since there are a lot of different ways to display images in the template. So every case is different and needs some code customization. There is no single code snippet to do this.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

If I may follow-up heer, in my case I would like to preload 1 image in my home page.

I think this is a faily simple situation : preloading a .jpg image on my mobile home page

For this case, can you come up with a code snippet to preload it? Link in private

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have lazy loading enabled for all images. Sorry, but it is not possible to exclude or include one image on your home page only.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok but is this in your plans? because that’s a big problem here, we must be ableto exclude images. There are easy ways to implement this, for instance automatically bypass lazyload if image anme contains “nolazy” => this exist in many things across the web, and i’m sure you can add that in your theme, please consider that in your improvements, we must be able to exclude images from lazyload for reducing CLS on PageSpeed, it’s critical issue

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, we will consider this for our future updates. But it will not be added to our 6.0 version that is going to be released next week.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)