Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook-Google Signup is not showing

Facebook-Google Signup is not showing

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi, as I check my website there is option to Sign in through Facebook and Google after updating App ID and App Secret, but there is no Facebook and Google option for Register/Sign up. Please check the screenshots for the reference, how to enable Facebook and Google for the same.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please follow the instruction from these manuals: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-configure-facebook-login/ and https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-configure-google-login/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi,
    I have done above method , please check my above screenshots. Facebook and Google only showed while login but not at register/signup page.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi,
    I saw a login attempt from your side, it’s been one week, could you please resolve the issue

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Please check the details

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the delay.

Please confirm the permission to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi,
    Took the backup please go ahead with the process.

Thanks

Hello,

I have deactivated several plugins and it works.

Please check and then activate those plugins that are now deactivated.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi,
    Still there is no Facebook-Google signup option here as you can see on the screenshot, it is still the same as it was 1 month ago when I first raised the issue.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have deactivated Coming Soon and I see this: https://gyazo.com/ac3570482eb78ebe0faa00031f50f02d

Please provide the step-by-step actions to reproduce the problem in the conditions of all the other plugins that have been deactivating.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    The Screenshot you have shared is a Sign in/ Login Screen, If you click on “Create an Account” (at the bottom of your screenshot) there you will not find Facebook and Google option, that was my concern. I want that my new customer has the option of creating new account with Facebook and Google.

Login/Register – Create an Account

Attachments:

Hello,

This functionality allows log in with the Google/Facebook account. The nature of the feature does not assume creating an account. The user logged in with the exciting social network account.
    The user is created automatically.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

II tried that and yes the user created automatically if they use Google/Facebook account, but many customers aren’t aware about it and they will visit to singup page and will not find Google/Facebook singup facility.
    You should add the same feature to signup page also, as every good website have Google/Facebook feature in signup/register page also. For example check the neilpatel website, screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Google and Facebook login is quite popular functionality and this functionality is common for all the environments where they are used. We can hardly change that.

Best Regards

uttarakhand.veda
    Participant

Hi,
    I am asking to add this functionality for Register/Signup too.

Hello,

We will consider the option to add, but we do not guarantee to implement it.

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)