Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Features Requests
- This topic has 910 replies, 68 voices, and was last updated 4 hours, 37 minutes ago by timewise.
March 10, 2023 at 5:32 pm #450112
In the Mobile Sidebar, please provide us a setting to :
– always collapse all sub-menus (current default behavior)
– always expand all sub-menus
– always expand only the first sub-emnuMarch 12, 2023 at 5:25 pm #450467
In the Menu Price widget, allow us to display the “Menu Description” as a ToolTip beside the Menu Title
See mockup attached.March 13, 2023 at 10:00 pm #450834
For variant selection style… this website is different style….
As you see, all the variant sections on the area and you can select by clicking directly and at the same time by seeing prices ….
You can have alternative variant style…
Keep in touch…March 16, 2023 at 2:12 pm #451707
woodmart theme objectively speaking is still quite good, but not good enough in terms of compatibility with woocommerce.
1, similar to the sticky add to cart should have the function to choose the size and add the number, not let customers click sticky add to cart and then a single product to choose the size and add the number, no matter these products are variable products or simple products, should have this function.
2, in the shopping cart page, there should also be a function to select the size, rather than let customers go back to the product page to select the size, which will lead to increased customer churn. When the customer selects the size and adds the quantity from the shopping page, the quantity and total price of the product should be updated automatically, instead of letting the consumer update it manually.
woodmart should do a better job in the detailsMarch 17, 2023 at 11:29 am #452012
In the “Menu Price” widget, I noticed that the title and price are displayed on separate rows (whereas on desktop they’re displayed on the same row). I understand that this is probably more responsive, but it’s not a consistant behavior across devices.
Can you please provide a setting where WE would decide whether we want to display the title/price on SAME or SEPARATE rows for mobile device?
Because in my case for example, most of the title are very very short so there is no “fear” of non-responsiveness on mobile.March 21, 2023 at 6:14 pm #453134
Hello! it looks like there’s no way to set the “sorting” type in the shop at the moment and it the default setting is to display products in alphabetical order. Can we please get this amended so there’s an option in the settings or at least make the default sorting type to be by most popular or something? Alphabetical order is useless for customers for the most partMarch 24, 2023 at 5:22 pm #453948
Please provide us some settings to adjust the color of the Free Shipping Bar.
Look at the screenshot below, when the website page background is grey for instance, the remaining amount of free shipping bar is also grey, so doesn’t adjust well accordingly (not visually perfect).
I know I can use some css but a setting would be appreciated 🙂
ThanksMarch 25, 2023 at 7:28 pm #454142
Add a simple and effective way to edit my account dropdowns.March 30, 2023 at 12:48 pm #455541
Although Woodmart is pretty good, here are two additions that might improve your theme even further:
– Brands: Instead of an attribute, it would be nice if they were custom post type instead.
– E-mails: It would be nice if you implement customized emails or at least offer a combo with a plugin that does just that.
This ideas come from your main competitor XStore. They have implemented it 😅
ThanksApril 1, 2023 at 1:02 am #456124
1. When free shipping is available, the “Hide Shipping Rates” option must be added so that customers cannot see other shipping options. This feature can be easily implemented using an e-commerce platform such as WooCommerce. (Source: https://www.businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-hide-shipping-options-free-shipping-available/)
2. Viewing product images on the customer account My orders screen can help customers better track their orders.
3. Adding a “share” button to a single product page can make it easier for customers to share products on social media. (Source: https://dev.to/themodernweb/how-to-make-a-share-button-html-awesome-button-effect-css-modern-web-coding-tutorial-2app)
4. Adding a “continue as guest user” button to the cart screen can enable customers to complete their shopping more quickly and easily. (Source: https://www.exgeer.com/sepet/)
5. Adding an “add to favorites” button next to the “add to cart” button on a single product page can enable customers to follow the products they like more easily. (Source: https://www.trendyol.com/dyson/v15-detect-absolute-kablosuz-supurge-p-389517886?boutiqueId=61&merchantId=449692)
6. Adding a “verified account badge” can increase customers’ confidence when admins respond to reviews.
7. Adding the option “email when stock is available for out-of-stock items” to the single product page can enable customers to receive an email for out-of-stock items to find out if the items are in stock. (Source: https://elessi.nasatheme.com/product/zizi-line/)
8. The mobile single product screen can combine with the top panel to provide a more pleasant appearance: (Source: https://elessi.nasatheme.com/demo/#mobile-design )
ThanksApril 2, 2023 at 10:43 am #456378
Estimated Delivery Time ( Date)
It’s a very crucial feature that is needed.
Should be at least “approx time” that I could configure ( today date + 5days) delivery time etc.
- This reply was modified 4 hours, 36 minutes ago by timewise.
Tagged: EDT, feature, must have, suggestion
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register