Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 871 through 900 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Little Panda
    Participant

Allow lottie files to be used in the headers? For example – allow an animated logo to be used to make our website stand out and look more professional.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please add “smooth scroll” setting to the “Image or SVG” widget for WPBakery.

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to see an option in the “frequently bought together” bundle section where to add quantities to the products involved. I often sell packages like ie. 1 spoon, 3 glues and 3 threads. So possibility to set a minimum quantity would be great.

Brgds

yumermutlu
    Participant

EAN/gtin product field- because it is google ranking factor

yumermutlu
    Participant

cross sell products carousell/grid on cart widget/popup

yumermutlu
    Participant

List view for product archive pages for mobile

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Header Builder > WPML Languages widget

You provided us this widget to show languages in the header but it’s not possible to only show the flags (no text). Please allow us to only show the flags.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

maltgeorge
    Participant

Not sure if this has been suggested yet or not but when adding icons to menu items you get a range of icons to pick from or add your own, this should be the same for adding icons to the mobile menu bar, currently you can only upload an icon and this can be quite vexing trying to find an icon to upload that will fit with the default ones, then there is having to apply custom css to size it properly.

replique.project
    Participant

Hi,

would you consider adding default and theme native Back In Stock Notifications for products like the attached example?
    https://elessi.nasatheme.com/product/zizi-line/

Thank you!

Kind regards.

Attachments:

hamster2116
    Participant

Please add an option to style the mobile navigation in theme settings. Like background colors. At the moment it is VERY tidious to write custom CSS to style all the different pieces; active item, hover, dropdown background. Thanks for considering.

axxo
    Participant

We would highly appreciate “Back in Stock”-Notifications. In case a product is out-of-stock, an E-Mail can be entered to be notified as soon as stock is available again.

Many thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

+1 for #443951

maltgeorge
    Participant

Allow for us to change the menu in the ”My Account” header dropdown.

Also add option for user avatar instead of icon in header.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

This Feature Request thread in this forum is too much “classical” and doesn’t allow all the users to “vote” for feature requests. Please improve this thread to allow us to VOTE for feature requests, it’s really important so that you can clearly see the voice of all your users.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

WPBakery > Row > Style Options > Background position

Please provide us responsiveness for this setting, I want different background position depending on the device (desktop, tablet, mobile).

Attachments:

Hello everything is fine? I think the theme with so many options is amazing, my need is in the part of the color balls, I need to hide the unavailable colors just like the swatchs products variables do, would it be possible?

whizzoenterprise10
    Participant

How easy or difficult is to implement the variant as drop down instead of tags or individual options. Asking this as we need this functionality that involves 7 different variants and has 3-4 sub variants as a result the UI is cluttered.

A drop down would really help!

guilherme
    Participant

Hello everyone, good afternoon.
    I would like to ask two questions.

1st – Is it possible somehow to show the value of the product with a discount inside the Cart, Mini Cart and at Checkout?
    As in the example below.
    We want to show the previous value crossed out and the new value highlighted inside the mini cart and inside the cart
    https://prnt.sc/YwKBDHQ76khD

2nd – Is there any way to show a text at checkout informing how much the person saved?
    Example: With this purchase you are saving $xx Dollars.
    https://prnt.sc/o6KaYh4THo2n

This would draw a lot of attention from customers.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the Header Builder, allow us to move some headers to the “bin”

Similarly to the Pages, Posts, Blocks, I usually archive things by moving them to the Bin for some time. And if after some time I really don’t need them anymore, I permanently delete them.

I wish the same for the Headers.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the Single Product page, we have generally two columns
    – Column Left : Gallery
    – Column Right : Product Information

Please provide us a setting so that we can align the two columns to always have the same height.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please consider the improvement reported in this ticket :

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/reviews-only-with-images-layout-change-request/

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Header Builder > Row > Setting “Make it sticky”

Please provide us the possibility to define different values for Desktop / Mobile

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

“Shop Manager” role isn’t able to manage the WoodMart features
    – frequently bought together
    – linked variations
    – size guides

Even when trying to use some plugins like User Editor Role, it’s not possible because it seems that those are considered as a “post type”

So if you give access to this as post type, you give access to everything defined as post type (which is not the purpose of the shop manager role).

Please consider finding a solution to this. Shop Managers should be able to access those settings.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Add Search in the Mobile Bottom Navbar

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Widget “Social Buttons”

In the “button form”, we have
    – circle
    – square
    please also provide us
    – round

Attachments:

Mike
    Participant

As the woodmart get better and better, this one should not miss and in my opinion is something that competitors dosen’t have and also its an amazing feature, so here it is:

Lets suppose that we have a product with 3-4 variations (T-Shirt in a whtite, black, green colors)
    When a customer have bought a green color t shirt and he want to leave a review, it would be awesome to have an option to review the variation of the product and not the parent product, as it is more accurate when possible customers watch that product will be notified about which reviews is for a specific variation, also this its more clean review system and dosen’t confuse potential customer.

So this can be done like this way propably

When a customer will go to the product page to leave a review it will see an option for which variation he want to leave a review, the option can be a pop up with the product variations (if reviews can be done only by verified purchachers then can be autofill)

second way is that when he have fill all the nessesary fields such as pros/cons/description and he press submit, then a small pop up message can notify him to select the main product variations which have already buy before submit the review (the same auto select or remind somehow what variation he bougth, and can be used if the reviews can be made by verified owners)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Mike.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In all the widgets, we often have the setting to “align text to LEFT, CENTER, RIGHT”

This setting is never providing us responsiveness, we may need to define different value depending on the device.

Sometimes on desktop, it must be aligned to the left.
    Sometimes on tablet, it must be centered.
    Sometimes on mobile, it must be aligned to the right.

Attachments:

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

Nice theme! We have been using it for a long time in our projects. Clean code and Well documented.

We have a suggesting for your theme: We made a new website for a Client, when we used the Portfolio feature, the following was not possible to make for the Breadcrumb:

Instead of having Home -> Portfolio,
    We wanted to have Wines ( Page name) -> Portfolio -> Portfolio Product Name

Thus, the breadcrumbs is more complete while it is used Portfolio Page.

In general, breadcrumb is working normally. I have just detected this particularity.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In Header Builder, whenever we add a widget (not matter which one it is), we currently have the below options :
    – Edit
    – Clone
    – Remove

If we are in the Desktop side, add one more option :
    – Duplicate on Mobile

If we are in the Mobile side, add one more option :
    – Duplicate on Desktop

Attachments:

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 871 through 900 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.