Home Forums WoodMart support forum Few issues

Few issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    1. I can’t select variations. any idea how to fix it?
    2. after adding a product to the wishlist I can’t see the number indicator next to the icon on the header. why?
    3. I am using on my site Hebrew lang but many things are still in hebrew. any way to translate it without using a plugin? (so also on the next update I will still keep the translations)

thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    I did everything you wrote but it did not fixed the issue.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

1. You created attribute slugs in Hebrew and slug should be in Latin letters only.

2. Please disable hiding the count in the Header builder for the Wishlist: https://gyazo.com/d1f82ddb40f805198d39ff5a89fc538d

3. You need to translate the stings with WPML > Strings Translation, if you have untranslated text, please provide the page URL and screen of the block.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

RD
    Participant

thanks for the answers.
    I saw you have a file for the translation that I can translate online.
    can we use this file in order to translate the site without buying additional plugin?

thanks.

Hello,

We have a set of translation for free Loco translate, you can use these files, please note they were provided by site owners and we cannot guarantee 100% correctness of the translation.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to translate using WPML but it’s not working.
    for example: I would like to translate this text: “search for products” when I am searching for that string it’s not finding anything.

please help.

RD
    Participant

never mind… I found how…
    thanks anyway

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Few issues’ is closed to new replies.