Home Forums WoodMart support forum few topics

few topics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Ivana
    Participant

Hello,
    I have three issues that I need your help with.

1. wd dropdown product title font color – how to change it?
    2. Sticky header wrong background color
    3. Direct link to checkout page

1. I changed the background color of wd dropdown, but now the color of product title is the same as background so it is not visible. How can I change the font color? You have screenshot.
    2. I added css code to change the sticky header background color, but in the frontend it is white (wrong color). Can you please check? You have screenshot also.
    3. I put direct link to checkout page, but it doesn’t work. Can you check? You have screenshot on which button I created the link.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

02. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

body .whb-sticked .whb-general-header {
        background: orange;
    }

03. Try to use the buy now button. Navigate to Theme Settings > Single Product > Buy Now > Select the redirection checkout page.

Best Regards.

Ivana
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

1. I don’t know what class to use, can you specify?

2. I already have that CSS code, but it doesn’t work on homepage. This is my code: .whb-sticked .whb-general-header {
    background-color: #E9DCC8;
    }

3. I already configured to use Buy button on product page, but I want it on homepage on specific products. Can you please let me know how to do that?

If you need admin access, I can provide it.

Thanks, regards.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Ivana.

Hello,

Sorry to say I am unable to visit your site due to maintenance mode. Can you please share the wp logins details i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Ivana
    Participant

Sure, here they are.

Hello,

1. Can you please share the page URL where it is situated. I have not seen it on your site.

2. I have added the following CSS code in theme settings > custom css > global css area and it is working fine.

body .whb-sticked .whb-general-header {
        background: orange;
    }

Check back your site check the sticky header background color and change the color as per your requirements.

3. This button appears only on a single product.
    Enable this option in Theme Settings -> Single product -> Buy now
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/buy-now-button/

If you want to add on specific products try to use the theme presets feature:
    Here is our documentation on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards.

Ivana
    Participant

Hello,

1. You have screenshot in the attachment. You can see it in search form and search results page for example.

2. Ok, I will check.

3. I want to add URL on the button Shop now on homepage. You have screenshot also. I configured it with Product ID but it does not work.

Regards

Attachments:

Ivana
    Participant

I solved in the meantime issue 3.

So, I need help only with the issue 1.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.autocomplete-suggestion .wd-entities-title {
     color: #020202;
    }

Best Regards.

Ivana
    Participant

Hello,

I added it, but nothing changed. Feel free to test by yourself.

Regards.

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the issue. The css is working fine on your site.

Best Regards.

Ivana
    Participant

Hello,

great, now the changes are visible, after you added !important in the code.

One more thing, the same thing but in shop navigation products. I put the screenshot in the attachment.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-product-nav-desc .wd-entities-title {
     color: red !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Ivana
    Participant

Great, thank you!

Best regards

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘few topics’ is closed to new replies.