Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter Issues

Filter Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

letscrowdshop.com
    Participant

I have a few issues related to filters I’m hoping to get help with (see below). Thanks!

1) Not all filters showing. Only the price and merchant attribute filter are showing. I also have another attribute filter widget applied (discount_percent), but it is not showing up.

2) Not all values showing in merchant attribute filter. Only “Maiden Home” is showing on the drop down, even though I have hundreds of merchant attribute values on the site.

3) Is it possible to have the same filters show on category and tag pages as well? Can you direct me to how I would set that up?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by letscrowdshop.com. Reason: Moving site link to content visible to moderators
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Please make sure you have assigned the attribute you select in the widgets to the product, empty attributes would not be shown in filter attributes.

2. Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

3. The Woocommerce filters work only on the shop /product category page. You can add custom WoodMart filters to any place on your site: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-filters-form/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)