Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters button

Filters button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bronis.tomas
    Participant

Hellou, please how a can make this button for filters in product archive? From side to bottom and text no only icon as you have?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please use the “Sticky off canvas sidebar button” feature of our theme to achieve this. Go to Theme Settings > Products Archive > SIdebar > enable the option Sticky off canvas sidebar button.

Best Regards.

bronis.tomas
    Participant

Thanks for the help and I know that, but I would need to put that button down and put there TEXT -> Filters and not the icon from the left side, I need to do it as it is in the first photo. Thank you for understanding

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say it is not possible in theme settings to be available for that. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

bronis.tomas
    Participant

That’s a big shame because it would be much better than your small icon, ok so can you advise me where I can find the HTML / CSS code of that icon? I will edit it myself so that it is a button, I just want to know where I can find it in the theme files, thank you

Hello,

PHP:
    If Layouts not used:
    inc/integrations/elementor/elements/class-off-canvas-column-btn.php – string 243

If Layout is used with WPBakery builder:
    inc/shortcodes/off-canvas-column-btn.php – string 86

If Layouts is used with Elementor builder: inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php – string 1639

CSS:
    Off-canvas sidebar styles:
    css/parts/opt-off-canvas-sidebar.min.css

Off-cavnas sidebar opener styles:
    css/parts/mod-sticky-sidebar-opener.min.css

Off-canvas column opener button element (if Layouts is used):
    css/parts/el-off-canvas-column-btn.min.css

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)