Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free Shipping Progress Bar not appearing on cart or checkout page

Free Shipping Progress Bar not appearing on cart or checkout page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

alexmlourenco
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve already debugged this situation the most I can. I believe the issue could be related to the CSS not appearing as supposed because of the caching plugin.

I believe the solution should be similar to the one on your following resolved ticket: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/shipping-progress-bar-not-showing/

I will provide all the accesses so can you please enter the website and try to fix this behavior?

Thank you.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

alexmlourenco
    Participant

I have disabled everything leaving only the required ones enabled and the issue still persists. Attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. You haev created multiple custom layouts for cart page and checkout page.
    Now i hae disablel the custom layouts it is working fine. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

alexmlourenco
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
    I want to keep my custom layouts, they have a purpose and I cannot discard them. How can insure the progress bar still appears on cart and checkout page?

Thank you

Hello,

You have created multiple layouts of the same conditions. Please try to create one layout for the cart and checkout page and check the issue.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

alexmlourenco
    Participant

Hello,

I have several layers for the cart (for example) because of the translations of the strings inside it.
    I need to keep the 5 of them.
    Anyways, just to test I tried to create only one for the cart but the bar still doesn’t appear.

Hello,

I have checked your site and you are not using shipping progress bar widgets in the layout. Edit layouts with Elementor and drag and drop the Shipping progress bar to the layout.

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/8PH0c9y

Best Regards.

alexmlourenco
    Participant

Thank a lot Aizaz, that was it and I thought that should be a out of the box behavior.

A last question, what property should I change in order to change the background color in the “shopping cart -> checkout -> order complete” section? For some reason I’m not being able to find it.

Thanks again

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Page title > Page title background. For Specific pages Go to Pages > edit page > in the page setting > page title and change the background.

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://postimg.cc/874LyvQp

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)