Home Forums WoodMart support forum Full width button, Visitor counter

Full width button, Visitor counter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

Hello

1. How to set multiple attributes in a popup window? For example, display only color, size and volume. But to remove dimensions and other attributes?

2. I am attaching 2 screenshots. Since I use the WC-marketplace multi-vendor plugin, the plugin adds the vendor name. Is there a theme template or something else to fix the output of this vendor name? those. in the standard output of the product, everything is correct and the vendor name is displayed before the title (see 1), but after applying a new product type (see 2), the vendor name goes down.

How can I move this title to the top?

3. How to remove attribute names and leave only their values?
    For example Size: L, M – display only L, M. And the word: Size – to remove?

4. How to change the background of the Visitor counter? Now it is gray and I don’t understand how to understand it as white – there is no class there, or I don’t see it.

I tried
    .wd-visits-count.wd-style-with-bg {
    background color: white
    }

but it doesn’t work. Does not change exactly to white, but other colors (for example, blue) change.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

2. Please provide the URL of the product to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

3. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

table.variations label {
    font-size: 0;
    }

4. Please provide the URL of the product to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

1. I tried this, but it doesn’t seem to work. any ideas?

.wd-hover-fw-button .shop_attributes td .woocommerce-product-attributes-item--attribute_dimensions { display: none!important; }
    .wd-hover-fw-button .shop_attributes td .woocommerce-product-attributes-item--weight { display: none!important; }

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to understand what you require. Could you please elaborate what you are trying to achieve with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

I would like to remove some of the attributes from this element (see photo) from the display. So that when you hover the mouse, you can only see 3 specific attributes, for example: size, color, volume.

I do not want to see the dimensions, and the entire list of attributes that are utensils.

But important: I want to remove them visually. The option “do not fill in these values and they will not be displayed” does not work for me. I need them filled in, but I don’t want to display them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the product and provide the screenshot of the Attribute you want to remove to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)