Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gallery border and link

Gallery border and link

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

adriana-6299
    Participant

Hi, I wanted to have a gallery with no border where I can click and it’ll go to a URL instead of the image, with a caption underneath. I was able to add a caption under it using the basic elementor widget but the border will not disappear. I already set it to 0 and it still shows a gray line around it.

So I tried the woodmart gallery instead, and there I dont get the border, but I cant add the caption under the images. Also I know with the woodmart one I can add the links in order to make them clickable (even tho it seems like it can get very messy if you have a lot of images you want to link)

Is there anything I can do to achieve this without having to write a bunch of code? Thank you very much.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global for removing the border from elementor basic gallery.

#gallery-1 img {
    border: none;
    }

Try to add the product category elements in the page builder.
    https://postimg.cc/jwqnKMdB

Best Regards.

adriana-6299
    Participant

Thank you for the code, it worked. The product category only links to products right? I want it to look like that but to link to a page. I think I’ll use the portfolio and add different categories to get the same effect. Thank you.

adriana-6299
    Participant

Another question. Using the elementor basic gallery, when you see it on mobile version the gallery doesn’t change. Right now I have 4 rows and on mobile 4 rows is too small. I thought it was supposed to become one row on mobile? Is this because of the theme? Thank you.

adriana-6299
    Participant

I meant columns sorry

Hello,

Sorry to say there are no options in the basic gallery to achieve this. But alternatively, try to add two images gallery sections. In the first section you can customize per desktop and from responsive mode hide this section on mobile. In the second section you can customize per mobile and hide this section on the desktop.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

adriana-6299
    Participant

Ok Thank you. I have another question. Is there a way to hide the title of the blog? I wanted to have a banner at the top but with my own graphic/text. Also, when I use search it shows the layout for the blog in the results. I used Relevanssi. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Pages > All Pages > edit blog page. It the bottom of the page in the page setting disable the page title.

Best Regards.

adriana-6299
    Participant

Ok I did that, now how am I supposed to have a banner?

Hello,

Please enable the option page title from page setting. And paste the following custom css in Theme Setting > Global Css Section for only page title.

.page-title .title  {
        display: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

adriana-6299
    Participant

Thank you that worked! When people search my products they’ll always see the blog banner? Or is there a way to change that?

Hello,

Go to Woodmart > Header builder > edit current header > configure search settings > choose the search display full screen 2.
    https://postimg.cc/ftFp7mKQ

Best Regards.

adriana-6299
    Participant

Thanks but that doesn’t seem to work. When you click enter the results still show the blog banner.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say there are no options to hide banner while searching. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

adriana-6299
    Participant

OK thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Gallery border and link’ is closed to new replies.