Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gallery images as standard

Gallery images as standard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

timvanhuik
    Participant

Hi,

At this moment i have uploaded for each variation of a product is different image. For instance 5 colors of a iphone. I have created 5 product variations (colors), add SKU’s to it and also uploaded 5 different images (one for each variation).

When a customer clicks a color, the image of that (variation) color appears.

But -> now the customer has to specificly click the color swatch to show all 5 images/colors.

Therefore I have uploaded also the 5 images to the product gallery for this product, and now it’s also possible for the customer to swipe and see all colors of the product (without clicking on the color swatch).

But is there an easier way of doing this? is there a setting to the customer can swipe all images without i have to upload al the different color images to the product gallery?

Hello,

I do not understand what you mean and I will explain our theme options.

1. You can set an image for each variation and clicking the color, the image would be changed.

2. Each variation has its own gallery: when you choose, for example, red color, the red product would be shown + all the red products from the gallery of this variation.

3. You can show featured image of the variation in the swatch This option is provided in the Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches > Grid swatch attribute to display – choose pa_color (the color attribute, for example) and “Use images from product variations” should be enabled.

There are no other ways.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)