Home Forums WoodMart support forum Gazoneo

Gazoneo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gazoneo.fr
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been using the Woodmart theme for many years, and I updated the Gazoneo website to Woodmart version 7.2.4 yesterday. However, I’m having an issue with the slider on the homepage not stretching properly. If I add a product to the cart and then go back to the homepage, the slider stretches correctly.
    For the homepage, I’m using a slider with slides.
    What can I do to make the slider image on the homepage span the entire width of my website: https://www.gazoneo.fr/
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards,
    JML GAZONEO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

When I try to view the site I see this: Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner

Please disable the blocking, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

gazoneo.fr
    Participant

Hello,
    I just disabled the antivirus plugin that was blocking your access.

Hello,

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woodmart-slider/?theme=woodmart

If you still have the problem, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

gazoneo.fr
    Participant

Hello,

I already know how to do all of this, and adding a slider to the homepage is not complicated at all. However, the slider on the homepage doesn’t stretch across the entire width unless we add a product to the cart, then it stretches. How can I stretch the slider to cover the entire width? Just to inform you, I have checked the stretch option for the slider.

Looking forward to your response.
    Best regards,

JML GAZONEO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

gazoneo.fr
    Participant

Hello,

I’m not very keen on granting administrator access because we have an e-commerce website that runs 24/7 with customer orders. It won’t be possible to shut down the site. What specific issue will granting administrator access help resolve?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

JML GAZONEO

Hello,

Please clone your site and move to a staging platform and provide access so that we could check.

Best Regards

gazoneo.fr
    Participant

Hello,

I found the solution.

Thank you anyway for your very helpful assistance.

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Gazoneo’ is closed to new replies.