header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

junyiiu97
    Participant

Please create a header for my webpage similar to the “accessories” demo.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Check the “Demo Accessories Header” header.

Check this manual:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-header-builder/

Best Regards.

junyiiu97
    Participant

Hello, please help me remove the gap between the header and the slider.

Hello,

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache. I have added small css code in theme setting> Custom CSS.

Best Regards.

junyiiu97
    Participant

A:
    Search results page breadcrumb navigation is being covered and not visible. Please help me fix it.

B:
    The footer on the mobile version looks fine in Elementor preview, but during testing, the styles are messed up. Please assist me in setting it up to look like the style demonstrated in ‘Collapse widgets on mobile

C:
    I am unable to create a product filter similar to the one demonstrated by ‘Mega Electronics.’ Please help me create a few demos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

junyiiu97
    Participant

B:
    The footer on the mobile version looks fine in Elementor preview, but during testing, the styles are messed up. Please assist me in setting it up to look like the style demonstrated in ‘Collapse widgets on mobile

junyiiu97
    Participant

Regarding issue A.

This issue was caused by the modifications you made to the header previously.

.whb-header {
        margin-bottom: 0px !important;
    }

Hello,

This widget area is for the Shop / Product categories pages. WooCommerce filters and Product categories should be added here. Please check this manual:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

Best Regards.

junyiiu97
    Participant

After you helped me adjust the spacing between the header and the slider last time, the height of my store’s breadcrumb was also modified. Please help me restore my store’s breadcrumb to its previous state.

Hello,

There is no issue with the CSS. So, Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)