Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder is not working properly

Header Builder is not working properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Modd Group
    Participant

Hi, we used woodmart a lot of time, we have 3 licences. But in every site header builder is not working properly. For example my default header is “Header Base” i disabled “make sticky” from “main header” bar, it disabled. But im trying to making sticky to “Header bottom”, it isnt working.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and the Woodmart core plugins.

If the problem still continues then deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Modd Group
    Participant

Thanks, i updated theme and its working now. But when i make sticky “Main header” in mobile, its sticky in dekstop too. Can i manage them seperately? Actually i want to this:

At the top of site, desktop will show every rows from header builder.
    When scroll down, desktop will show only”Header bottom” row as sticky.

At the top of site, mobile will show only “main header” row.
    when scroll down, mobile will show only “main header” as sticky.

The problem is when i make “main header” as sticky in mobile, its affecting to desktop too, and main header row is sticky too with “header bottom” row.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Sorry but the settings for the header rows settings work the same for both mobile and desktop and you cannot set up them separately.

Best Regards.

Modd Group
    Participant

but i have another site with woodmart (i will send domain to you in private content) its header is different when sticky. And in that site, i want to add “Eczaneler”, “İletişim” and “Phone” to sticky menu next to the search button. And i failed too. Your header builder is too difficult i think. I cant understand how to work it…

Hello,

In the site, you provided the link sticky header clone is enabled that’s why the header is different.

To add elements to the sticky header you need to disable the sticky header clone option and then you need to specify which header you want to show as sticky from settings.

Screenshots for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Xt2VdXS
    https://ibb.co/9nXmSCc
    Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Modd Group
    Participant

Thanks. But which is sticky? whic is normal? How to work “sticky clone”feature. I didnt understand, can you please tell the system clearly? Im using your theme everytime, this theme is perfect except header builder, if i can understand it, i will buy another licences next time i create sites…

Hello,

You are Welcome.

The sticky header clone feature clones the elements of the different components of the header and it adds elements automatically in the sticky header.

You cannot change the header elements when a sticky header clone is enabled. So if you want to display a custom header row as sticky then you need to disable the sticky header clone and set the header row you want to display as sticky as I mentioned in my previous reply.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)