Home Forums WoodMart support forum Heading Title Visibility Issue

Heading Title Visibility Issue

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

safamarkstore
    Participant

Hi there,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m experiencing a problem with heading titles not being visible on my website pages after updating Elementor yesterday. It seems to be an issue with the WoodMart theme. im not sure what is causing the issue. Can you please help me resolve this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Page title and select layout to displays page titles https://prnt.sc/3H1CC5BnPxfE

Also Navigate to Pages Section > edit page and in the bottom of the page settings make sure that page title option is enabled.

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi i did all that previous posting on forum. it was working good and title was showing. suddenly it get lost. i troubleshoot 2 days deatcivating plugins. none worked for me. plz need help if possible.
    im investigating with query monitor the performance and errors. i do see this php errors.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

safamarkstore
    Participant

thank you so much. plz provide email bcz i have double auth with ithemes security plugin. and also share your ip adress for whitlist acces to dashboard via cloudflare thanks. sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

Here is the email:
    aizazawan.blackpearlspro@gmail.com

Please remove the IP restrictions. We are accessing the site from Pakistan.

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi i just created admin account for you sir.
    i asked for ip to whitelist bcz my site is being harrassed and server resource consumed by bad bod traficc trying to exploit the system. im using vps dedicated server. so the security is a must. plz check the log. this way the memory consumption of my server stays low. plz check the log attached .

you will be prompted to use double auth conducte by itheme security plugin. the code is sended to your email.

Attachments:

safamarkstore
    Participant

regarding the page title issue, you can create a new test page and play around to realize that the tite is not showing. yesterday i did switch off this option and instead use site without titles.

safamarkstore
    Participant

the account acces

Hello,

My IP is: 182.189.99.254

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi. ok go ahead. there are other developpers working on the site doing other tasks. just to let you know.

Hello,

You need to set the custom selector: https://gyazo.com/93498f4d9194dea92e442cb1570f7f81
    Then insert this selector and change the font settings:
    .wd-nav[class*="wd-style-underline"] .nav-link-text

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi. it seems it did not work. when i give it 35 px font, the site looks ugly. plz check yourself.

Attachments:

safamarkstore
    Participant

this is the settings made in theme option.

Attachments:

safamarkstore
    Participant

Also wanted to ask for custom service design project for my store and budget. if possible from you guys.
    may i acquire in next monthes the service for a consistent brand design.

Hello,

Sorry to say I am unable to login to your site. Kindly, please disable the 2FA Authentication so that we can proceed further with checking the issue on your Site.

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi. im sorry to say that we are unable to switch off this security measure. specially because we dont know the exact time that you will conect. in the same time tell you that there are other developers who are working inside who made it to login.
    pls specify what is the problem. the flow is very easy. just go to login link provided, enter your credentials, you will be sent a code to your email and proceed with it. then it will prompt you to use other methods like app if needed. then proceed with account setup. thats it.
    if you are suffering a block error via cloudflare. plz specify your ip adress to whitelist it. i did yesterday whitelisted your ip.
    pls specify your problem.

Hello,

Now, I am able to login to the site.

It is an issue with third party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi. thank oyu for reaching out and happy you made it in.
    let me tell you that before rising the ticket forum, i did that troubleshoot and deactivate all plugins. and then activating one by one. without results.
    we need to fix this and proceed with various task. please help us fix this asap we need to proceed further. you got the necessary permission to do so.

safamarkstore
    Participant

i just did the 2nd test. i suitched off all plugins except elementor, woocommerce, woodmart core and smtp plugin. cleared cache and refreshed. no title is showing. no need to activate plugin one by one bcz the problem is the theme i think.

Hello,

I have noticed CDN activated on your site. Please disable the CDN and remove the server cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

the site domain runs under cloudflare. i activated development mode insstead wich suitch off cahce temporary. is not possible to get rid of cloudflare as we need this service. then proceed with clearing cache and deactivating cdn option on seraphinite cache plugins.

not working.

safamarkstore
    Participant

working on the site and optimizing articles i realized that the title appears only for the single blog article. not for pages or archives.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP administrator login details of your site so I will forward this topic to the lead developer and he will check the issue and solve it on your site?

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi sir. i already made admin account for you. your feind was conected few days before using it.

Hello,

Please check it now, I have added the small custom CSS code in the theme settings >> custom CSS section:

.page-title h1.entry-title {
        display: inline-block;
    }

Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi sir. thank you. issue seems resolved. im very apprecited for resolving this issue as this theme looks good with page title. i really dont know how could this happen suddenly. but anyway thank you.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Heading Title Visibility Issue’ is closed to new replies.