Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help me please WOODMART

Help me please WOODMART

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Esdevi
    Participant

Hello,

Help me please is there no live chat or just anyone can help me 1 on 1 because this forum is getting replied very often late sometimes never. Anyway so I’ve given job to someone to change to footer but i don’t know how he did whether my site is very laggy or giving information wrong or it’s glitched. So I’d like to change my footer headers name and like to add links to my “menu text” and and privacy policy is giving 404 error so probably he did something wrong and i need to fix all of those please help me or someone do this for me

Esdevi
    Participant

I did with widget but it’s giving whole different information than it should, it’s just very weird something is wrong because the guy change from anywhere else i believe so because my footers title information is not showing on my widgets

Esdevi
    Participant

Look attachment (bug) why is there a list which nothing to do with the page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you write a new message in the thread it goes to the top and that is why you wait longer for the reply.

Please edit the page and disable the sidebar in the page settings: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/options-for-pages/

If your footer is displayed by widgets, you need to edit the titles in the Appearance > Footer columns 1,2,3,

In case, you created the footer via HTML block, you need to edit the appropriate HTML block.
    Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)