Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help please ASAP <3

Help please ASAP <3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mahmoudmohamed
    Participant

Hello , i tried to place order to test out the function but it doesnt work out with me and also little fixes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mahmoudmohamed
    Participant

????

Hello,

You are using the plugin “Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce ” to delete or customize the field that is causing the error. You have removed the country field. The Country field is required. If you remove it, orders cannot be completed and your checkout form will give the following error: “Please enter an address to continue.”

Those fields are created as required by default WooCommerce functionality and also the functionality for validation is default WooCommerce, you can check with any default theme like storefront to check the issue.

Best Regards.

mahmoudmohamed
    Participant

Thanks so much aziz , i really appreciate that
    can you give me tips or settings to do with wp rocket or the plugins i’m using to boost it up a lil ?
    speed isn’t that good and also if u check on google page speed you will see what do i mean
    can you lead me to steps to fix that ? i can pay extra if that requires

Hello,
    Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here:
    https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)