Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help with popup

Help with popup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

prokreeger
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t know can you help me with this, but I must ask you.

I have added a popup window on product page and want to triger this window on info icon click (on screenshot Icon button 1), but when I click on this icon popup window didn’t open. Below I have provided a peace of code where icon is implemented.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_germanized_delivery_time_html', 'my_child_adjust_delivery_time_html', 10, 4 );

function my_child_adjust_delivery_time_html( $html, $option, $term_html, $product ) {
        $replacements = array(
           '{delivery_time}' => $term_html,
        );
        return wc_gzd_replace_label_shortcodes( '<span class="delivery-time-label">' . __( 'Delivery time: ', 'my-text-domain' ) . '</span> {delivery_time} <a href="#popup" title="" class="woodmart-open-popup "><i id="dlv-time-info" class="fas fa-info-circle"></i></a>', $replacements );
    }

Also I have tried to place this icon in another place (on screenshot Icon button 2) and it works fine.

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'my_code', 28 );

function my_code( ) {
        echo '<a href="#popup" title="" class="woodmart-open-popup "><i id="dlv-time-info" class="fas fa-info-circle"></i></a>';
    }

I don’t know what’s the difference between this two implementations, but I will be appreciated if you can help me with this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Probably, there is some other code that blocks our popup function in the first place where it doesn’t work. Sorry, but we don’t know what else JS code may affect this and it is not related to our theme.

Regards

prokreeger
    Participant

Ok, Thanks.

Eric Watson
    Participant

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)