Home Forums WoodMart support forum HI Xtemos,

HI Xtemos,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

junaid
    Participant

My slider on the home page is not showing.
    It does show on the same browser where im login at my wordpress (backend).
    But if I search it in a different browser it doesn’t show. I try to deactivate all plugins to find issue and it seems to have conflict with woodmart core plugin.
    Need help thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins to activate the parent theme and provide the admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

junaid
    Participant

Hi
    I just deactivated plugins and I found out it has an issue bec of the sg optimizer plugin.
    I just have one more question how can i edit shop page as i try with elementor its give error

“”Sorry the content area was not found in your page You must call ‘the-content’ function in the current template.””

I want to change product section design and change image size. I’m able to customize the product section on my home page but cant do it on the shop page.
    Thanks

Hello,

It clears that the issue is caused by the third party plugin not our theme. Sorry but we could not help you with this as the issue is caused by a third party plugin.

2) And the Shop page is controlled by woocommerce and the content is also controlled by woocommerce it doesn’t allow to edit the content that’s why it is behaving like that.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

junaid
    Participant

Yes i will deactivate and delete that plugin.
    Thanks for great support.Thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HI Xtemos,’ is closed to new replies.