Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide Subcategories

Hide Subcategories

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author

imane
    Participant

Hello thank you for your fast reactivity, I have a question :

I like the Shop page title, and the way it shows categories, but i need to hide the subcategories, also from the filter.
    Mysubcategoris are just for stock organization and one third party plugin purpose, I don’t want to show it to the customer.Do you have some suggestion for hiding subcategories from filter, research, and page title, thank you so much

Hello,

1) To Remove the subcategories not appear on hover the category from the Shop page you need to Go to >> Theme Settings >> Shop >> Shop & Page title >> Display Category Ancestors and turn off the option. See screenshot for Clarification: https://www.screencast.com/t/FjSNSr9Lamj

This will show the subcategories when to go to particular category.

2) Please share some relevant screenshots of the filter that you are using on your shop page to check it myself and help you out accordingly. Also share the Shop page URL.

3) Unfortunately, there are no such options in theme settings available to hide subcategories from the search bar.

It is possible only with additional custom CSS to hide particular categories by ID field. For example to hide a category with ID 70 use this code

Add this Code under the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.search-by-category .cat-item-70 { 
    display: none; 
    }

You can replace the ID with your desired one.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello, how are you, how can I please hide the uncategorized and this category : “Multi step product” from search category and from shop filter. thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) I saw the screenshots you attached. To remove Uncategorized from the shop page widget area you need to set the empty categories hidden from Appearance >> Widgets.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/wScXjSg

2) And to hide the Uncategorized from the search drop down you need to add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.search-by-category .cat-item-73 { display: none; }

You need to replace the cat-item73 with id of Uncategorized.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello thank you. I hided uncategorized for now. I still Have some issues
    1. I downalded two main fonts in the theme, and I’m using them great. But in the FAQ page I can’t use them, I have an inherit font in questions I want to change to Proxima-nova but can’t with wp-bakery (screenshot1).
    2. How to remove the HOT in products(screen2).
    3.The sign up form doesn’t show in Footer even tough I tried all colors in WP for Mailchimp(screen3).
    4. Is there a way to remove the horizontal line(strikethrough) in the normal price(screen4).
    Thanks a lot

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the first image you attached. Please provide with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Unfortunately, currently I am able to see only one image in you attached. Please make sure that you properly sent all the images to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Oh sorry, I’m uploading here the other images. thank you

Attachments:

imane
    Participant

Hello I fixed the newsletter form with CSS, now its showing, but the pop-up newsletter in fact disappears once I enter an email, I should click on it again to show me the message : thank you for subscribing or wherever message. can you check please. I’m waiting for a way to change font in Faqs page. and remove hot label, and strikethrough price.

Hello,

1. Your faq questions titles are showing fine with the same font you want. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

2. You can remove the Hot label from Theme Settings >> Shop >> PRODUCT LABELS >> Disable the “Hot” label on products. Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/r5jjke

3. The Newsletter popup is working fine. Can you please send me the screenshot of your issue for better understanding.

4. Please use the below custom CSS code and delete the price strike through from sale price. Paste the below custom CSS code to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.price del {
        text-decoration: none;
    }

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

ok great I fixed some issues. you see the newsletter, the message in screenshot, you don’t have it until you click on newsletter again. Please Try to fill an email in Newsletter form. You will not see any message, the pop up will disappear.

why I don’t have arrows when I choose 5 columns in products grid carousels (page in private content)

Attachments:

Hello,

1) I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website and the newsletter is working as it should be. Please clear cache and check back.

Video for Clarification: https://gofile.io/?c=5eULJE

2) Please provide relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello did you did something please? check the website

Hello,

I have visited your website. Sorry but I didn’t do anything on your website. I tried to login to your website and was unable to login. Please provide with correct admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hey, how are you! I had a malware attack, but fixed it. I’m back to disturb you 🙂
    So I have many questions :
    1. how can I please hide the sale label in the products grid and shop, and product page (screenshot1)
    2. On the mobile I have images deformed images on slider, is there a responsive setting I can fix, on the computer is good. (screenshot2)
    3. I already hided product meta, but it is still showing it to me on quick view (screenshot3)
    4. Why I don’t have Quick view on mobile (screen4)
    Thank you so much
    I added credentials if fast assistance*

Attachments:

Hello,

1) To hide the sale label you need to make sure that you haven’t entered any sale price to the products from the edit product.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/y46dNNQ

2) For the mobile slider make sure that you selected the specific area you want to display from Dashboard >> Slider Revolution >> Mobile.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/qRdKP8W

3) Unfortunately, I am unable to see the screenshots you provided. Please provide relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

4) The product quick view inherits its design from the desktop for the responsive versions. Currently you are using product style “icons on hover” from Theme Settings. And in this product style the product quick view is no set to display on the responsive version.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hello thank you. I fixed the mobile slider

1.For quick view to show on mobile, witch product style should be set, cause I tried many, and is not functioning.
    2.How to display please this style of choosing sizes (like in screenshot)
    3.i don’t want to display the sale label, even though I have a sale price, is there a way to remove it.
    4.How to remove product quantity from product page
    5.How to remove size and color counts in filter, I didn’t find the option in widgets.
    6. why fonts added to the theme doesn’t show in slider revolution. Should I buy the License for slider revolution if I want to download a font there.

thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

1) You can choose any of the product styles from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Styles. That better meets your requirements.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/wgwh6W3

2) To use size guides you need to create one from Dashboard >> Size Guide.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/RY47ZBs

And then you need to use it inside the products from Edit Product.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/VLqXzkt

3) To remove the on sale label you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-label.onsale {
    display: none !important;
    }

4) To hide quantity you need to disable it from WooCommerce >> Products >> Inventory.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/c3sMKd5

5) Please provide with some relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

6) Please Try to leave the font fields empty for all text layers and it should inherit the font set in your Dashboard globally.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hey,
    1 & 3 & 4 -> done thanks

2. I followed ur instructions for the size guide table and also read documentation, but what I meant is not showing the size table, is : the style of displaying CHOOSE A SIZE, in my product page&quick view looks like this (screen1) and I want it to look like this (screen2)
    thank you
    5. screenshot3
    6. the revolution slider can’t take empty in style -> fonts (screenshot4)
    ps: I always download all screenshots, but the site doesn’t take it.

Attachments:

Hello,

You are most Welcome!!!.

Unfortunately, I am able to see only one screenshot. Please make sure that you attached all the screenshots to better understand it and help you out accordingly. Please upload the screenshots to any website and then share the URLs.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hey, thank you. can we please fix one issue after another, its also better for screenshots uploading. I still can’t remove the product quantity. I tried on woocommerce product->inventory and enabled hide out of stock items but nothing.
    you have credentials.
    thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. I have removed the product quantity selection box from the products. Please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/41hC8cr

I have added the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.quantity {
    display: none!important;
    }

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hello thank you, why I don’t see brands anymore, I can’t assign brands in products dashboard too. ps:i do have them in attributes

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. It seems you are using a third party plugin “WooCommerce Bookings’ and using the products are bookables that’s why the attribute variations are not displayed there. I have tested by setting the product as variable product and the variations are displaying.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/PmBw0dp

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello thank you, as I told you before, I tried to let the font in revolution slider empty as you mentioned, so it can take the theme fonts, but there is no possibility to let it empty(screenshot).

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, you are right you can not set the empty filed for the slider fonts but you can upload your own font in Theme Settings >> Typography >> Custom Fonts section after that select that font in the Revolution slider.

Or you can select the same theme default font which you have set in the Theme Settings >> Typography section. But you can not leave the font field empty in the slider font settings.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello, did you check please the fonts for slider revolution to take theme fonts.
    I am forced to write to you separately as the site doesn’t take my screenshots. I’m waiting to fix some little issues from Weekend.
    I wanted to ask : Can we please put the brand name before the title in product Grids/carousels, (as in screenshot), it will be so helpful for me, thank you

Attachments:

imane
    Participant

hey, I already upload my font in Theme Settings >> Typography >> Custom Fonts section, its called Genath regular. I can’t find it in the Revolution slider style.

Hello,

1) Your issue has been solved. Now I have added the custom font Genath in the slider revolution and it is available for your sliders. Please check your slider settings.
    http://prnt.sc/rax92b

2) I saw the screenshot you attached. You couldn’t display brand name before product title but you can display them after the product title from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Styles >> Show product brands next to title.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Q829HwK

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello thank you for uploading the font. I’m using woocommerce booking plugin,
    1.I want to know why it doesn’t show in the quick view please(screenshot1).
    2.I should change the brand logo position in the product page. It is positioned on the right. I want to change it to top(screenshot2). Can you help me personalize that. thank you

Attachments:

imane
    Participant

The second screenshot

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Hide Subcategories’ is closed to new replies.