Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hiding Tabs in theme setting

Hiding Tabs in theme setting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cat
    Participant

Hello Dev,

1. i would like to allow access to only certain tabs in the theme setting page, and hide pages like white label form the client, i tried to use a custom sections.php in a child theme but it wont work, is it any other way to do it?

2. I am able to translate the layouts with WPML but every time i edit the layout translation WPML will stuck in refreshing translation status and it will cause the same problem on all other yranslation as well, the only way to temporarily fix it is by toggling translation capability on layout type in WPML , is there anyway to fix it?

thanks in advance

Hello,

01. There is no option in theme setting to available for that:
    WoodMart theme options are subject of the common WordPress user roles: https://wordpress.org/support/article/roles-and-capabilities/

02. You can easily translate that text with the help of Loco Translate, here is our documentation on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Best Regards.

cat
    Participant

01. I found it problematic that i can either allow the client access to all settings or none, especially it seems woodmart do not allow product achieve pages to be built using elementor theme builder instead, giving the client the access to the layout builder will lead them to all theme settings in the header. is there anyway i can disable the header in the layout builder page or use theme builder for product achieve instead?

02. I am using WPML for translation, the problem is enabling layout translation breaks WPML. The translation will not complete after edit and will cause other tanslation do the same when edited (refer to screenshot), the only way to stop it is toggling translation for the layout post type.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by cat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cat
    Participant

I don’t know why it doesn’t work before but seems like i can use elementor theme builder for the shop and product achieves now, but the WPML problem translation not completing now is in the theme builder too.

For anyone who might be facing the same WPML problem
    I am using the html block as a workaround for the WPML issue.
    with a few little tweaks in custom css it will yield the same output.

Hello,

1. The shop page is not editable by default. This is a Woocommerce functional page. WoodMart offers Woocommerce builder allowing you to create the template for the Woocommerce pages, please find the details and instructions:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

2. Your WPML issue has been solved. Now I am sure you can translate the HTML block and layouts in the all languages.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)