Home Forums WoodMart support forum Home page slow

Home page slow

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

mamap
    Participant

I’m using wp-rocket but the theme cause problem, please see attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that the password is wrong, could you please update it?

https://take.ms/Bdq1u

Also, please describe how to replicate that issue on my side.

Kind Regards

mamap
    Participant

i have send you screenshot, see attachement
    see below for login details

mamap
    Participant

what is the status now of this, send patch to fix, we are running website with 149000 products and only the homepage is not cachig which is only 2 Mb but takes 20 seconds to load, please look at the image i have added by WP rocket team and fix it , thank you in advance

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

mamap
    Participant

you can go ahead, thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us your FTP access also? We want to dig deeper to find a more personalized solution.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

mamap
    Participant

ok here i send, see below

mamap
    Participant

bear in mind, i’m using woodmart-child theme

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The main page takes a long time to load due to the fact that you have the “Blog” element. But in the admin panel, when you are on the edit.php page, the speed is the same as on the main page.

https://monosnap.com/file/irTkEfTou9P0BqSZgAtQBrl1waHhts

https://monosnap.com/file/b7moDmM8nebYDa8pKTB8d3J8gS4Ecn

We checked this problem on the default theme and there is the same problem. Normal speed of the edit.php is 3-4 seconds.

Please turn on plugins because I cannot due to the timeout error from the server. I apologize for that.

Kind Regards

mamap
    Participant

Hi there

You screwed up the whole website, look at the image attached
    Put it back!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mamap
    Participant

you said “The main page takes a long time to load due to the fact that you have the “Blog” element. But in the admin panel, when you are on the edit.php page, the speed is the same as on the main page.”
    On all your woodmart websites you have them in your demos, what is wrong with that?

mamap
    Participant

server load on 99 % my friend come on

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

The problem is not in the theme, because other themes have the same problem. This problem is related to the long loading of data from the database, it can be both a problem with the server and with old plugins or WordPress itself. We have disabled all third-party plugins and the site started to work well, most likely, there is some kind of plugin that crashes your site.

As for the “Blog”, the issue with the speed is related to the server or your website itself because on the default theme the same speed issue, you can be sure of that by checking it on the default theme, therefore if the default theme has the same issue, it cannot be the theme’s issue.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

mamap
    Participant

your answer is not correct
    First due to your changed in the code you blow up the server speed up to 99.9 %, ofcourse will be everything slow then, no mather what theme.
    So you are not able to fix the problem, then i need to ask for a refund from WP rocket plugin that not works with your theme obviously.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We did not add any custom code, most likely the load on the server was caused by the disabling of all plugins at the same time.

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)