Home Forums WoodMart support forum how can I edit the "Change address fields" on the shopping cart page?

how can I edit the "Change address fields" on the shopping cart page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Eddyquiroz
    Participant

Hi

how can I edit the “Change address fields” on the shopping cart page?

The fields you can see on the “attached” photo are for default, but I need to adit them because they does not work for my “Shipping info”, please guys I need some clear information how to fix this.

Thanks for your help and time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you rewrite your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

Eddyquiroz
    Participant

it doesn’t work, is not a translation that I need, is to change the fields, edit them or disable that option in this page.

Is there any way to disable this “change address” option on this shopping cart page, because the next page “Checkout” has the option to change the shipping info, and works much better

Thanks!

Hello,

Shopping cart and Checkout are the Woocommerce templates and our support does not cover customization of the plugin. Woocommerce does not provide the option for editing.
    Try to search for a plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)