Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I hide videos in the shop page ?

How can I hide videos in the shop page ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gastroinventar.dk
    Participant

hello, with the css code below, I show the short descriptions in the product archive section as in the attached picture, but I do not want the videos to appear here. Videos are added to short descriptions with youtube link. Is it possible to hide these videos on all category shop pages?

.product-list-content .woocommerce-product-details__short-description p {
    width: 9em !important;
    height: 6em !important;
    white-space: nowrap !important;
    overflow: hidden !important;
    text-overflow: ellipsis !important;
    }
    .tax-product_cat .product-list-content .woocommerce-product-details__short-description p:nth-child(2) {
    display: none;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the Dashboard > Layouts and find the Single product template, delete the video there, if you do not have this layout, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

gastroinventar.dk
    Participant

Why should I delete the video? My problem is that it doesn’t show up in the categories section. In addition, as I shared in the photo, there are scrolls next to some products. It seems to me that the answer you gave and the question I asked are very different from each other? Because the only product page is a separate place, most of my products already have videos. I want you to read the question in detail and answer me again.

Attachments:

Hello,

How can I hide videos in the shop page ?

The title of your topis is “How can I hide videos in the shop page ?”

Please clarify your purpose. Where you want to show and where you want to hide. Please provide the page URLs.

Best Regards

gastroinventar.dk
    Participant

I think I showed my problem very clearly in my previous answer by giving photos and url.
    Let me explain again:

First of all, I marked my problem in the photo. I also added the URL to the secret answer. As I marked in the photo, there is a floating place next to the short descriptions on this page, I want to remove it or I do not want the videos added to the products on this store page to appear on these listing pages with additional css.

however, I do not want to remove the videos on the single product page, I do not want them to appear only on the store pages.

I hope I was able to explain my problem this time. 🙂

Attachments:

Hello,

Your single product is created with the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart and https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

You need to find a single product in the Dashboard > Single product and remove this content. If you cannot find it, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)