Home Forums Basel support forum How do I change the product image size on the home page

How do I change the product image size on the home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andyvega
    Participant

Hi,
    I need to be able to change the image size of the products on the home page and make them all the same size. For some reason when someone clicks on the link, to see all the products the rest of the products end up being different sizes and out of sorts. How do I fix that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can control your product images size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. To make them all the same size, you need to enable hard cropping option there.

Regards

andyvega
    Participant

I am having trouble getting images to look lined up and appear the same size, even when I crop them. What is the suggested image size and what is the best way to make them lined up and the same size? Is it better to create a box and place each image inside the same box with white background or is it better to make sure they are all the same size when uploaded and not use the cropping option? What are the best practices for the them to work better?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The best solution would be to upload all images in the same aspect ratio. Otherwise, try to set its width to 200 or 300 and enable hard crop.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)