Home Forums WoodMart support forum How To Add A Grid Size Cart With Different Measurements Product Page Tab

How To Add A Grid Size Cart With Different Measurements Product Page Tab

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know how I could add a grid size cart to be website’s single product page tabs area like one of the following screenshots provided below.

I’m also interested in listing the different product details one by one, instead of a summary description. You will see examples of this from 2 out of the 3 following screenshots.

Lastly, I’m also wondering if the black dots in front of each product detail points seen in one of the screenshots something possible through the theme. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to create the size guide, you can find the instruction on how to do that here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-size-guide-table/

Then you can add and chose the size guide chart by means of an element or widget from the builder chart into the main product description:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

Best Regards

P.S. Summary shows the short description of the product, you will need to add all the information into the main description.

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not sure that I fully understood what you were explaining in your last response to what you said about summary of a “short description” and the “main description”. When you say “short summary”, are you talking about a short story description the product, or just listing out the product details one by by in a line vertical like seen in 2 of the screenshots I sent you earlier? Or, does short summary means both, a short story summary, or listing the details one by one in a vertical line like screenshots, either way?

Also, can you please send me screenshots to where on the backend I could find the “main description” to add all the information? And would the information show up in the tabs area on the single product page? Thanks.

Hello,

I’m also interested in listing the different product details one by one, instead of a summary description. You will see examples of this from 2 out of the 3 following screenshots.

Do you mean in the shop page or in the single product page? Would you provide the screen?

Lastly, I’m also wondering if the black dots in front of each product detail points seen in one of the screenshots something possible through the theme. Thanks.

Please provide the screen and how do you want it to be or look like?

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I thought you remembered that I sent you the screenshots of what I was talking about above from yesterday. Anyway, I’ll resend them again, see blow.

As for what page I was referring to, it was the single product page. Just so there’s no confusion on what I was asking, please go back to my last above questions from my response message, in response to what you stated. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

In order to implement such list D8F5F0E4-1A02-4368-AAF6-318621528667.jpeg you can use the “List” element of WoodMart: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

You can insert this element in the main description only. This element is provided in both WP bakery Builder and Elementor.

If you want to insert this into the short description, create a list as you usually do and provide a product page URL, specify what icon you would like to add and I will give custom CSS.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the information. I would just like to better understand what you meant by “main description” & “short description”. If possible, please send me screenshots of where both are located on the backend’s “Add New” page under “Products”. And where they both would appear on the single product page on the frontend.

Also, when you said “icon”, what did you meant from the following statement you made, the black dots in from of each listed product detail from the screenshot?

“If you want to insert this into the short description, create a list as you usually do and provide a product page URL, specify what icon you would like to add and I will give custom CSS.”

*** Note: My website is new, not yet launched & still under construction. I’ve never listed anything under Description before, so I don’t know what you meant by main vs short descriptions. Or when you said create a list as I would normally do, because I haven’t done one before. The screenshots I provided you with previously were references from 2 other websites as examples.

Hello,

This is the short description of the product: https://gyazo.com/d2fc37b647f62e682f40d651b5018a18

It is filled out in this part of the product page: https://gyazo.com/7442b089ee230f3272dfeb80621ab916

This field is not supported by either of the builders. So If you want to insert the list in this area, you just create a list and I will give you custom CSS to add the icons you want: https://gyazo.com/437aa030eb0205dfab80d827a38c9ab2

The main description is shown here: https://gyazo.com/a9b76a6b09e6db24288b37741465aff1

This field can be built with the builder you use on your site: https://gyazo.com/a9b76a6b09e6db24288b37741465aff1

If you want to show the list here, you need to use WoodMart “List” element (if it WP bakery builder) and the same widget is provided in Elementor: https://gyazo.com/8a63dccae3b298db14c488ee8c779eb0

As soon as you add this widget/element you will find the option to insert any icon you wish.

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you very much for that thorough breakdown of everything, I now understand everything much better. 

I would now like to inquire about how I could disable the Add To Wishlist button & tabs area on the single product page for the E-Gift Card dedicated page on my website, since the tabs & Add To Wishlist button aren’t relevant to that page. See screenshot below to see what I’m referring to. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

If you want to disable these functionalities totally, you can do that in the Theme Settings > Shop > Compare / Wishlist

Then you will need to remove the icons in the header. If you want to delete the Wishlist/Compare on the product page only, please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-action-btn.wd-compare-btn > a,
    body .wd-action-btn.wd-wishlist-btn > a {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I think you may have misunderstood my previous questions. I was only asking how to disable the “Add To Wishlist” button & tabs area with the usual Description/Additional Information/Reviews (mine is Description/Size & Fit/Store Policy) for only one specific product page. The one that the Gift Card page is setup on, NOT the other product pages with the regular products.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and screen of what you want to move. Please remove this CSS I will give the proper one.

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi, the Coming Soon page is setup on the website, so you wouldn’t be able to view the page’s url directly. However, see below of a screenshot I took of what I would like to be removed from the single product page the E-Gift Card feature is setup on. Remember, this is only for one product page, not the rest of single product pages the regular items are on. I want the “ADD TO WISHLIST” button & the tabs on the single product page to be disabled, so they don’t appear on that page, because they’re not relevant to that page. See screenshot.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body.postid-851 .summary-inner .wd-wishlist-btn {
        display: none;
    }
    body.postid-851 .product-tabs-wrapper{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I just want to make sure. Were the above code you sent me an hour ago only for one specific page, the E-Gift Card page on my website, because I don’t want the Add to Wishlist button & the tabs on the other regular product pages to be affected?

Also, you asked for the page’s url before, would the url for the gift card page be better to add to the custom css, or it’s not needed?

Hello,

Please add this code and check.

I have added the page ID in to the code so that this CSS worked on the product you want and didn’t influence other products.

Let me know if something is wrong.

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I spoke to you before about creating a Size Cart on my website for the single product page, and you said to use the WP Bakery builder that I’m currently using or Elementor. I passed the information on to the developer then he created a Size chart, but I didn’t like it all that much & it wasn’t like the one from the reference site I sent him. He told me that the builder he used was very limited, and the one he created was the only option and couldn’t be altered to look differently.

The reference Size Chart below in the screenshot was taken from a website that also uses a Woodmart theme. The developer told me that you were probably using a plugin for the chart. Could you please take a look at the Size Cart from the reference website then let me know if this exact one is possible using a builder, or if you know what they may have used to create it. I’m not interested in the graphic information below the chart though, only the chart. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

The size guide is a custom-type post. You can edit the template as per your needs: https://prnt.sc/1bjvr1m

Each product has the option to add an additional tab. You can create HTML block, insert the size guide table (without tabs – just columns as shown) below you can create any content, and then you can insert this HTML block into this Additional tab.

Quicker and convenient way is to set up guide size as it is: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-size-guide-table/

In this way, you can insert the content in the top and table below. The content can be created by any builder: Elementor or WP bakery builder.

If none ways are not workable for you you will have to customize the size guide on your own as such modifications are not covered by our support.

Best Regards

Agromo
    Participant

Hi,

I sent my developer the information you gave me to setup the Size Guide, which he already did. The problem is, the size guide chart is not able to be edited differently for each items on the website, which is what I would like. The chart seems able to only carry one universal information for all the product detail pages. But I would like to be able to fill in different size dimensions for all the different products. I don’t just want the size chart to have the same measurements throughout the website. Is their an option to edit the Size Chart so every product could have its own size chart Information? Thanks.

Hello,

Most likely you will need the customization.

However, before doing that, please take into consideration that you can create as many size tables as you need in the same way as you create the posts.

If you chose the category, they would automatically appear in all the products of the category. If you do not assign the category, you can enter each product and chose the proper one from the drop-down list. https://gyazo.com/739d75367119ec674cf5941d40728ad7

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)