Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the "Browse Categories " box width ?

How to change the "Browse Categories " box width ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lightnect
    Participant

I added background color to the main menu ( it is the header bottom part ), but I found the ” Browse Categories” box always exceeds the border of the header bottom a little bit, it is very tiny difference but you still can see it , I tried to change the width of the header bottom, but it did’t work. pls kindly check attached photo, highly appreciated if anyone could give some ideas.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-header-bottom .menu-opener {
        height: 50px;
    }

Best Regards

lightnect
    Participant

Many thanks for your help! I just added the Custom CSS code provided by you but still not working .

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    XTemos Studio.

lightnect
    Participant

Pls kindly find login details of the website in the private content.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/f935b01a8a0c95464c16d9dffac6fd79

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

lightnect
    Participant

Good afternoon!

Yes, I saw it changed to what I want, thank you very much for your kind support !

Kind regards

Ivy

Most Welcome!!!

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to change the "Browse Categories " box width ?’ is closed to new replies.