Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to custom just the Bottom Header

How to custom just the Bottom Header

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

satinlim
    Participant

Hello

1st question is I want to make the main-header is the global header for every pages and I want to customize bottom header for some pages

2nd question is when I disabled page title the elementor element alway start under the header and I cant click on the element menu. Anyway to fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

satinlim
    Participant

Update to 2nd question I found out that it’s because I set the header to overlap the content

But after that I got the new problem is when I set the header height to 50px (no overlap)
    There will be a White Gap between header and element

I don’t know how to remove this please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Add this negative margin to the first row of the Elementor. https://prnt.sc/uhivji

As for the first question, unfortunately, the default header would be the same for all the pages or you need to create different headers and set for pages or for products/blog/shop, etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

satinlim
    Participant

So if I make the change to the default header, I need to do a manual update to every custom header I created right?

If Yes, It’s okay for now since I have only few pages. (I’m worry in the future when I added more pages and it will get complicated to update them separately)

But it would be great if the future theme update could make the custom header option separately to Top bar, Main header, Bottom header

Thank you

Hello,

As I understand you want to have two rows the same for all the pages and bottom row different for each page.

Create one header with two rows, then clone this header as many times as you need using templates: https://gyazo.com/ed3ed2f1098c254b252c187fcddfbb84

Then configure the bottom row for each header and assign the headers accordingly.

In this case, you do not need to create the header from scratch for each page.

At the same time, when you need to edit the existing headers, you will have to edit each separately.

Best Regards

satinlim
    Participant

That’s what I’m doing right now, Copy two rows and change only the bottom rows. Then configure the bottom row for each page.

I just feel so difficult to edit top two rows to every pages that using custom header.

It’s okay if there is no other way. I can live with it. XD
    (Please update this features if possible lol)

Hello,

When you create a new header use the templates as I have shown not to create two rows each time.
    Sorry, no way to make it bulk.

Best Regards

satinlim
    Participant

Yes I know how to use template and that is not my problem

I just want to know. How to edit/update every header (Top two rows) at once in the future?

Because if I have 20 pages that using different Bottom header I need to edit/update them individually for 20 times

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to make bulk edit, it would be easier to recreate or you will have to edit each header.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

satinlim
    Participant

Is it possible to make elementor element content sticky on top?

Hello,

Please check the Positioning options in the Advanced tab: you can fix the element: https://gyazo.com/a3a1d41120c6227d586dc6617a3ae8cf

You can find more manuals here: https://elementor.com/help/fixed-positioning-for-widgets/

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)