Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to Hide Add to Cart Button from Shop Page & Products

how to Hide Add to Cart Button from Shop Page & Products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Leena_K
    Participant

Query 1 ) I want to hide Add to Cart button on shop page & Products displayed on Home Page.

Please Helpme how to hide.

I have a Create Button ( Displayed by a Plugin ) I donot want that to be hidden.

Query 2 ) I have uploaded Svg Icons to be displayed on Header For Categories ( Please helpme configuration for Icons as the icons I have added are not clearly Displayed )

– I have uploaded Files for reference.
    (kindly helpme what configuration is to be used to display category icons clearly like Demo website)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can enable the catalog mode if you want to hide the add to cart button from everywhere. Go to Theme Settings >> Shop>> CATALOG MODE >> Enable catalog mode.

Or if you only want to hide the add to cart from the shop page and homepage or from the pages where the product grid is shown. You can use the below css code in Theme Setting >> Custom CSS >> GLobal CSS section:

.woodmart-add-btn{
    display:none;
    }

Your site login credentials not working for me and your site is in under construction mode so i am not able to check those svg icons in your header.

Best Regards.

Leena_K
    Participant

Add to Cart Button is getting Hidden after I Enable catalog mode*
    But there is “CREATE” Button which is through “Product Designer” Plugin.
    This Button gets hidden after I enable Catalog mode ( I want Create Button to be Seen )

have shared details of login.

Hello,

Actually, the plugin use the same functionality and hooks to show the create button as the woocommerce did for Add to cart button so when you activate the catalog mode then both buttons hide from the site. Please use the below custom CSS code in Theme Setting >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

a.button.product_type_simple.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart.add-to-cart-loop {
        display: none;
    }
    a.button.product_type_variable.add_to_cart_button.add-to-cart-loop {
    }
    button.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt {
    }

In this way you will only hide the Add to cart button from homepage, shop page and single product page not the create button.

Best Regards.

Leena_K
    Participant

Query 2 ) I have uploaded Svg Icons to be displayed on Header For Categories ( Please helpme configuration for Icons as the icons I have added are not clearly Displayed )

– I have uploaded Files for reference.
    (kindly helpme what configuration is to be used to display category icons clearly like Demo website)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the icons you have uploaded are displayed there https://gyazo.com/965d8a92599bfc0af8440b05abeb78c8
    Could you please specify what exactly is wrong there?

Leena_K
    Participant

The icons are not as clear as demo icons, what configuration is used ? or how to get clearly visible icons

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It depends on icons and their quality. Try to download them in SVG format from this website https://flaticon.com
    Also try to enable show prodcuts number in page title in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Sidebar & Page title.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)