Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to hide or change some elements on Products ?

How to hide or change some elements on Products ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mserkan
    Participant

Hi,
    First, i want to hide “HOT” label on products. But i can not find relative setting on Theme Settings.

The second issue is that when hovering over the product field, part of the product description and three dots display. And after click on the three dots, the full description opens. But I want to display the full description directly when hovering over the product field. How to do that. I attached an image for better understanding of the issue.

Also, I want the button that texted “Koop Nu” to display on the products instead of the “Add to Cart” icon.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

1) “Hot” products marked as “Featured” will have a badge with “Hot” label. Please edit the products and disable the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/8669e9ea302bcbabe1c28fe7775ce34d

Please disable the star to remove the hot label.

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-more-desc {
    max-height: 500px;
    }

Best Regards

mserkan
    Participant

Thank you very much for your support. It runs.

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to hide or change some elements on Products ?’ is closed to new replies.