Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to insert a woodmartSjider in a page without WPbakery ?

How to insert a woodmartSjider in a page without WPbakery ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

deezign
    Participant

hello i recently purchased Woodmart and i am trying to set up a slider.
    In order to keep my site as ligth as possible, I would like to avoid to ainstall

Slider revolution
      Wp Bakery / Elementor

Is there a way (Shortcode ?) to easily insert a Woodmart native slider in a page ?

deezign
    Participant

I finally installed WP Bakery to check if i can get shortcodes …

Then i desactivated it and shortcodes works normally even without WP Bakery.

Where can i get the complete list of Shortcodes complete doc with parameters), in order to be able to use theme only with shortcodes ?

Hello,

Sorry but this is not possible to add the WoodMart slider without using Wp-Bakery/Elementor.

Actually, our theme has shortcodes but we don’t have any documentation for them and most of the shortcodes will not work without WPBakery.

Best Regards.

deezign
    Participant

So far, I tested [woodmart_compare] and [woodmart_wishlist] and they do not need (apparently) any builder (WP Bakery or Elementor). But it’s really time consuming to have to make many test to descover shortcodes and then to understand what they are compatible with.

Could you please send at least, a list of available shortcodes ?

That will be useful for everybody to get the following data (may be a Table).

Shortcode / short description / Available parameters (if any) and description / Requirements (tema only, WP Bakery, elementor, Other requirment (if any).

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but currently there is no such documentation in our theme.

You can find the list of all shortcodes and their parameters in PHP files from the folder “woodmart/inc/shortcodes/

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)