Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can’t add header banner to my website

I can’t add header banner to my website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

youness.terchiche
    Participant

I tried activating it from general -> header banner and nothing happened. I tried inspecting the code and I didn’t find anything I should add or change. I even deactivated and reactivated all the plugins without any results. Could you please help me?
    And another thing, my website feels slow, I don’t know what I should do to make it faster, did I do something wrong?

youness.terchiche
    Participant

Update: If I change Site width to Boxed, the header banner disappear, but if I choose Full width, the banner reappear.

Hello,

I have visited your site and selected the site width. The header banner is showing fine on your site.

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Best Regards.

youness.terchiche
    Participant

Update: If I change Site width to Boxed, the header banner disappear, but if I choose Full width, the banner reappear.

Hello,

I have checked on our test site the header banner not working with site width boxed. Please select the site full width and see the banner.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)