Home Forums WoodMart support forum I now have a question about speed on mobile devices.

I now have a question about speed on mobile devices.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

prokurent
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for the previous answers.
    I now have a question about speed on mobile devices. I checked the page in page speed google and the desktop works great I have 95 points / 100 points. I used wp super cache and autoptimize. I also used your solutions to reduce files. Can you help me a bit with speeding it up on mobile devices?

Example:

“Leverage the font-display CSS feature to ensure text is user-visible while webfonts are loading.” I don’t know what I can do with these fonts. The savings will not be big, but I know you can do something about it.

Avoid chaining critical requests 9 chains found
    The Critical Request Chains below show you what resources are loaded with a high priority. Consider reducing the length of chains, reducing the download size of resources, or deferring the download of unnecessary resources to improve page load.

I would also like to disable autoptimize but then I do not get such good results in google.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Font display option available in our options and you can change it via Theme Settings -> Performance.

2. We don’t know what this point is above but it seems to be related to your WordPress and resources loading in general, not to our theme.

Kind Regards

prokurent
    Participant

I guess it’s not about your motive …. I was just hoping that you would be able to tell me something.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it seems to be not related to our theme.

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey prokurent,

can you tell me how you could gain these results on google? I also use all your plugins but my score for mobile is like 37 and Desktop 75. Without these Plugins the mobile Score is 1.

Would be awesome if you could share your settings for Autoptimize and WP Super Cache to make this theme fly.

Best regards from Germany,
    iRomeK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)