Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to know what is the use of the PMW pixel of this order in woocommerce?

I want to know what is the use of the PMW pixel of this order in woocommerce?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cmeng7680
    Participant

I want to know what is the use of the PMW pixel of this order in woocommerce?Red is not fired, green is fired. I wonder what fired stands for?

Hello,

This is not related with the theme. It is related with the Woocommerce plugin. The Pixel Manager will calculate the profit margin on the order and send that to the marketing pixels. It is the order total paid by the customer, minus shipping fees, taxes, discounts, and cost of goods for each product.

You can read more here:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/pixel-manager-pro-for-woocommerce/pmw-plugin-configuration/general-settings/#:~:text=The%20Pixel%20Manager%20will%20calculate,of%20goods%20for%20each%20product.

Best Regards.

cmeng7680
    Participant

How to delete it?

Hello,

In the Pixel Manager settings, you should have options to either disable or delete the plugin. If there’s an option to disable, you can select that to temporarily turn off the plugin’s functionality. If you want to completely remove it, look for a “Delete” or “Uninstall” option.

Best Regards.

cmeng7680
    Participant

where is Pixel Manager settings?

Hello,

Please check the pixel manager settings. If you have not found it then Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins > deactivate it manually.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)