Home Forums WoodMart support forum I’m not able to use LiteSpeed Cache Plugin With Woodmart theme

I’m not able to use LiteSpeed Cache Plugin With Woodmart theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Whenever I activate the Litespeed cache plugin, SVG images disappear and give a php error. I can check using the Query Monitor plugin. My server is OpenLite Speed, So I need that plugin, what are the short commands to exclude from minifying .JS and .CSS for LiteSpeed Cache? I want to exclude the entire theme folder.

After some time, the website becomes slow and this issue persists. It seems to be related to an Elementor error. “cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 8005 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received” “Elementor\Api::get_info_data()”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder
    Of course activate the LiteSpeed so we can check the SVG issue.

Thank you in advance

Hello, the SVG issue has been resolved after disabling the iTheme Security plugin for security reasons. However, new problems have emerged.

I observed the following issues in the inspect mode:

jquery.min.js:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: woodmart_settings is not defined ReferenceError: woodmart_settings is not defined
    at woodmartThemeModule.menuSetUp (https://image.craple.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/menu/menuSetUp.min.js:1:1221)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (https://image.craple.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/menu/menuSetUp.min.js:1:1426)
    at e (https://image.craple.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js:2:27028)
    at t (https://image.craple.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js:2:27330) undefined
    ce.Deferred.exceptionHook @ jquery.min.js:2
    t @ jquery.min.js:2
    jquery.min.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: woodmart_settings is not defined
    at woodmartThemeModule.menuSetUp (menuSetUp.min.js:1:1221)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (menuSetUp.min.js:1:1426)
    at e (jquery.min.js:2:27028)
    at t (jquery.min.js:2:27330)
    woodmartThemeModule.menuSetUp @ menuSetUp.min.js:1
    (anonymous) @ menuSetUp.min.js:1
    e @ jquery.min.js:2
    t @ jquery.min.js:2
    helpers.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: woodmart_settings is not defined
    at helpers.min.js:1:5601
    at dispatch (jquery.min.js:2:40035)
    at v.handle (jquery.min.js:2:38006)
    (anonymous) @ helpers.min.js:1
    dispatch @ jquery.min.js:2
    v.handle @ jquery.min.js:2
    brass-binoculars/:234 [LiteSpeed] Start Lazy Load Images
    menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: woodmart_settings is not defined
    at HTMLUListElement.<anonymous> (menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1:314)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2:3129)
    at ce.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js:2:1594)
    at HTMLBodyElement.<anonymous> (menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1:153)
    at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:2:40035)
    (anonymous) @ menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1
    each @ jquery.min.js:2
    (anonymous) @ menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1
    dispatch @ jquery.min.js:2
    v.handle @ jquery.min.js:2
    menuOffsets.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: woodmart_settings is not defined
    at HTMLLIElement.<anonymous> (menuOffsets.min.js:1:1591)
    at woodmartThemeModule.menuOffsets (menuOffsets.min.js:1:250)
    at menuOffsets.min.js:1:2755
    (anonymous) @ menuOffsets.min.js:1
    woodmartThemeModule.menuOffsets @ menuOffsets.min.js:1
    (anonymous) @ menuOffsets.min.js:1
    menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: woodmart_settings is not defined
    at HTMLUListElement.<anonymous> (menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1:314)
    at HTMLBodyElement.<anonymous> (menuDropdownsAJAX.min.js:1:153)
    at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:2:40035)

I understand that the theme itself is functioning perfectly, but I need a security plugin to protect my website. Without a security plugin, there is a risk of potential hacking.

Additionally, I’m encountering difficulties with the LiteSpeed Cache Minify and Combine features. When I enable them, elements on the website appear broken, with various components going out of alignment, either to the left or right.

Please help me.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked your home page and see that a piece of JS code is removed from your home page https://gyazo.com/ee2e29331c7b4b0a68bd28fc5c937ee8
    We don’t know why the plugin removes it completely. You need to consult with the plugin developer for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

Hi, I’ve identified an issue with errors on my website, and it seems to be related to the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. After reinstalling my previous security plugin, “iTheme Security,” and removing Wordfence, I can still see my SVGs.

These errors specifically occur when I use the delay JS feature from the LiteSpeed plugin. I’ve listed the JS excludes and deferred/delayed excludes below:

JS Exclude:

jquery.js
    jquery.min.js
    ## JS file URL excludes ##
    maps-api-ssl.google.com
    stats.wp.com
    js.stripe.com
    paypal.com/sdk/js
    maps.google.com/maps
    cse.google.com/cse.js
    /syntaxhighlighter/
    stats.wp.com/e-
    _stq
    ## Wood ##
    helpers.min.js
    clickOnScrollButton
    searchFullScreen
    menuOffsets
    menuDropdowns
    cartWidget
    mobileNavigation
    loginSidebar
    menuSetUp
    cart-fragments
    slick
    productImages
    cookie.min
    owl.carousel
    owlCarousel
    imagesLoaded

JS Deferred / Delayed Excludes:

jquery.js
    jquery.min.js
    gtm.js
    analytics.js
    ## Wood ##
    helpers.min.js
    clickOnScrollButton
    searchFullScreen
    menuOffsets
    menuDropdowns
    cartWidget
    mobileNavigation
    loginSidebar
    menuSetUp
    cart-fragments
    slick
    productImages
    cookie.min
    owl.carousel
    owlCarousel
    imagesLoaded
    ## Inline JS excludes ##
    document.write
    dataLayer
    adsbygoogle

I’m struggling to figure out how to optimize my pages using LiteSpeed Cache. While there’s a guide for Rocket Loader, I couldn’t find one for LiteSpeed Cache. I’m particularly confused about how to effectively use the page optimization features with this theme.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The JS code we mentioned is not delayed but removed completely. We don’t know what option does this in the plugin. You need to consult with the plugin developer for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

Hi, I believe the issue might be related to the CDN I’m using, which is “BunnyCDN.” What specific inquiries should I make to the plugin developers to address this?

Additionally, I have another question: when working with JS Deferred/Delayed Excludes, should I exclude JS files individually, or is it preferable to minify and combine them?

If I opt for minifying and combining JS or CSS files, the process combines all files. I’m unsure whether I should provide a list of files to exclude from minification and combination. Could you please clarify this for both JS and CSS files?

Hi,

I recently created a new topic and requested assistance. Could you please take a moment to follow this topic? Your support would be a tremendous favor to me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This issue is not related to CDN. You can turn it off and on and check if it affects something.

If you exclude all JS files from being delayed then this option will not do anything. It is better to disable it completely.

We don’t have a special links of files that have to be excluded from modification.

As for now, the issue is that a piece of JS is removed completely. It is not deferred or delayed. We don’t see it on your website at all. That is why you need to ask plugin’s developers to check this from their end.

Kind Regards

Hi, Could you please review the current status? I received their response and followed the instructions. Can you please verify whether everything is now functioning correctly, specifically if JavaScript has been removed or delayed?

Note: I am not utilizing the CSS minify and combine “LiteSpeed Cache Plugin” features.

I also tested my website on Page Speed Insight, there are too many CSS and JS eliminating render-blocking since I’m not using CSS minify and combine features and separate cache for mobile and mobile DOM optimization from theme setting.

Attachments:

I mistakenly mentioned that I am not using a separate cache for mobile and the DOM optimization feature from theme > performance > other settings. I am already using both. Separate Cache & DOM Optimization.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you want to reduce the number of CSS requests then you would better enable Combine CSS option in the cache plugin. Note that google report contains all the CSS files from your website, not the theme only.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)