Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image Attributes disappears

Image Attributes disappears

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Oren2020
    Participant

Hi,

I have images for the brand image attributes, all working fine. As soon as I add your HTML Block to the description, the image of the bread is disappears. Please see the video.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Oren2020.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Oren2020
    Participant

I have crated a staging site for you, but you will have to tell me how to fix it in my original site as well. Thank you.

Hello,

You forgot to provide the URL of the staging site. Please provide the URL to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

Oren2020
    Participant

Sorry about that, please see the URL below. thanks.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins then check back. If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Oren2020
    Participant

I have deactivate all the third party plugins. Issue is with your theme. Please check.

Hello,

Most of the third party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all other plugins except the Theme Recommended plugins. Then check back.

Best Regards

Oren2020
    Participant

why can you do it? Please deactivate what you need. I don’t see any third party plugins on. You want me to tern off elementor?? Please check it as this issue is only with your Theme and I don’t have it on any other site.

Oren2020
    Participant

Can you please help?

Hello,

I have logged into your website and added the images from the attribute items again and the images are working fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/0f613008687b1872e83dcf4426f511d0

Please try re-adding the images and check back.

Best Regards

Oren2020
    Participant

I have done this as well, but this is not a good salutation to your bug. Please check why it is happening and let me know how to regenerate it without added the images from the attribute items again.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/97bdcc9fc0fcdfc82bb8f7fd2b4dff43

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)