Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image problems on Woocommerce Recipient email

Image problems on Woocommerce Recipient email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

linxianshang
    Participant

Hi,i used Woocommerce Email Designer plug-in to make the recipient email looks more good.it’s worked well before.now have a bug on the item image which shows on the email.there are two images on each one item.one picture is broken, another one is correct.please check on attached screenshot. I have tried to reinstall the plug-in.the problem is not solved.when I view this recipient email on safari browse, there is no problem.i don’t know how to fix this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

linxianshang
    Participant

every broken image have the same URL, but the image is not exist actually.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it? Also, describe how to reproduce the issue on your website.

Thank you in advance

linxianshang
    Participant

hello, all plugins that are not related to theme are disabled except the Woocommerce Email Designer plug-in, because have to use this plugin to reproduce the issue. please try to place an order on the website.(now all the item price is zero) you will receive the recipient email with wrong item image.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem is caused by the Lazy loading function. We have a special code to deactivate this feature in WooCommerce email. Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

function woodmart_custom_stop_lazy_loading() {
    	woodmart_lazy_loading_deinit( true );
    }
    add_action( 'woocommerce_email_header', 'woodmart_custom_stop_lazy_loading', 10 );
    function woodmart_custom_start_lazy_loading() {
    	woodmart_lazy_loading_init( true );
    }
    add_action( 'woocommerce_email_footer', 'woodmart_custom_start_lazy_loading', 10 );

Regards

linxianshang
    Participant

Hello,
    Yes, that’s the reason.When I turn off the lazy loading function on SG Optimizer.the problem is fixed! You are genius! Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)