Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image Swatches

Image Swatches

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Danny96
    Participant

Hi,

I have an issue with image swatches. The information that I have been supplied in a CSV, gives different variations of 1 product. For example, it has “T-shirt, Red, Small”, “T-Shirt, Red, Medium” as separate products with unique SKUs. This stops the image swatches from being seen on the product page, instead the colour text is shown. I think this is because there is multiple images for 1 product colour(the same image, but each size of the product is a different product because of the unique SKU), so it doesn’t know which image to use.

I can’t assign the image in the colour attribute, as I have different products using the same colour, i.e Blue T-shirts, Blue Shorts, Blue Socks.. etc. Is there any way I can get the text to show as an image?

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we don’t quite understand how your products are organized. We suggest you watch our video tutorial to understand how our images swatches can be configured https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so

Kind Regards

Danny96
    Participant

Hi,

I have 5 variations of a product. For example(I’ll attach screenshots of these examples):
    Socks, Pink, 25/29 , (SKU) 440107-0060-25/29
    Socks, Pink, 30/35, 440107-0060-30/35
    Socks, Pink, 36/40, 440107-0060-36/40
    Socks, Pink, 41/44, 440107-0060-41/44
    Socks, Pink, 45/48, 440107-0060-45/48

Each of these has its own unique SKU (above) which references the size in the SKU. I’ll attach a screenshot of the product page for these socks. They don’t show an image for the colour.

Whereas, I have other products by a different brand, who group the products like this:
    T-Shirt, Orange, S | M | L | XL | XXL, (SKU) 725884-815

The SKU references the tshirt and colour, whereas the SKUs above for the socks reference the size aswell. Because of this, the images for each colour of the t-shirts show as a swatch on the product page(i’ll leave a screenshot). I basically want to copy this for the socks, but I am unsure on how to do it as it appears as 5 different products so 5 main images (different sizes of 1 product) whereas the t-shirt appears as 1 product with 5 sizes, so it knows to use the 1 image available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Danny96
    Participant

Hi details below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to specify the default color or upload default image for each color in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes https://gyazo.com/4f33ec48c66f81a327aa77abe7f0e900

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)