Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images from the product gallery are not displayed correctly

Images from the product gallery are not displayed correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

polzyhok
    Participant

Hello! I encountered the problem that the pictures of the product gallery are not displayed correctly. I use the WPBakery Page Builder basic product page template. The theme and plugins are updated to the latest version, I would also like to note that this problem is also observed in other product page templates that I have downloaded.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

polzyhok
    Participant

You can do whatever you want, the site is under development and users do not visit it. There is a backup copy of the site.

polzyhok
    Participant

Hello. Please let me know when you plan to conduct the test

Hello,

You have set equal height for columns in the WP bakery page builder, I have disabled and it works properly now.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

polzyhok
    Participant

Thank you very much

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Images from the product gallery are not displayed correctly’ is closed to new replies.